"Ahem." Yifan coughed to get his suddenly timid brother's attention. "So can I-"

"Yes! Yes! You can borrow whatever you want! Just get out of my sight! Oh my gosh, you are such an eyesore for me!" Sehun dropped the pillow and waved his hands to shoo the very befuddled Yifan away.

"Uh, okay?" Yifan scrunched his eyebrows in a cute way, then made his way to Sehun's luggage to find more underwear for him to use.

Soon, Sehun inhaled and exhaled to relax his scarred soul. He has seen way too many dicks for him to handle himself properly. "Lord, please bless my eyes with Your holiest water." He silently prayed.

"Sehunnie!"

Oh no here comes the stripper again!

"Yes?" Sehun braced himself for Yifan's second appearance.

"Can I borrow this pair of boxers instead? Don't worry, I'll wash it as soon as I finish wearing it. It's big enough to fit me, I think." Yifan held up a red pair of Calvin Klein boxers to Sehun's face. "Wow, I never knew you use a vanilla detergent nowadays. You always loved chocolate though."

The scent of vanilla wafted in the air, strongly activating both of their olfactory senses.

Mmm, vanilla. Sehun inhaled the sweet, candy-like scent with his eyes closed. I swear I already smelled this kind of scent before... wow, it's so pleasant to the nose. I remember when Lu-ge used to apply this not only to his body but also to his clothes.

Sehun's eyes suddenly shot wide open. "LU HAN!"

"What? You speak Mandarin now and you didn't tell me?"

"No!" Sehun rapidly shook his head and grabbed the underwear from Yifan's hands. "You can't borrow this!"

"But this is the only underwear that fits me! And you told me I can borrow anything I want! I told you, don't worry because I will wash it after I use it! Geez, you don't have to be such a germophobe to your own brother." Yifan grabbed the underwear from Sehun's hands, claiming the piece of cloth.

"That's not the case! This isn't mine! This is my roommate's underwear!" Sehun confessed, pulling the boxers from Yifan's hands back to his own hands.

"Then why is it in your luggage then?" Yifan asked him, crossing his arms and a look of suspicion painted his face.

Yifan looks so hot wearing nothing but boxers and then crossing his arms, right?

"I... I don't know, maybe I accidentally packed it with my other belongings?" Sehun said but it came more like a question, and the look on his Gege's face was full of doubt. "I'm 100% honest! I don't know how it got mixed with my stuff!"

"I believe you. But you should return the pair of boxers to its rightful owner, okay?" Yifan told his little brother with full authority. "Because your roommate might be looking for it."

Now, that is another problem.

--

Sehun loved to cuddle pillows. But this certain pillow was hard and soft at the same time, and it smells like strawberry. The pillow, however, was not fluffy when Sehun tried to squeeze it. Instead he came in contact with two hard nubs and his fingers unconsciously brushed against them, causing the said pillow to "moan".

The Korean boy's eyelids fluttered open, and the first thing he saw was his hands on somebody else- no, his older brother's chest. The most accurate way to describe his embarrassing position, was his fingers on Yifan's two hardened nipples.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry..." Sehun whispered in a shaky, nervous voice and retracted his hands from the other's chest. How could he forget that Yifan and him are sharing the same bed, and Yifan goes to sleep topless all the time.