My foreign exchange student

hey guys this is a new book i've been thinking about uploading for a while and i finally decided to so here goes tell me what you think about it.

Miranda 8)

Daniels POV

I looked around my boring bed room and decided i was fed up with being in the house so I headed for outside. When i got there i got in my car and went for a drive 'ugh im so tired of living here' i hought to myself. I want a place where I can have different scenery and where I wont have the same boring life day in and day out. I shook myself out of my thoughts when i saw my friend from Germany walking down the road. I slowed down and rolled down my window making sure to be as quiet as possible.

"HEY DOFFUS" i yell out the window. He jumps high in the air and screams like a little girl. "What the hell" he yells. I cant help but laughing my ass off. He walks up to my car and punches me in the shoulder not hard just playfully. "You scared the hell out of me" He says with his strong German accent, and that right there is what gets me thinking.

"Hey Jake how do you like being a foreign exchange student" I ask him. He looks at me kind of oddly I guess because of my sudden seriousness, and then answers "I love it my exchange family is awesome and we get to go on all these different kind of trips and it gives me some time to get away from my family."

'That's it!' I think to myself thats how I can do it. "Alright thanks man i'll see you at school tomorrow" He nods and I wave. I head home to see if my mom is off work yet or not, turns out she's not. So i just decide to wait for her. I jump on the couch and start flipping through the television chanels I decide to just watch some Avatar reruns.  I feel my eyes slowly start to close and the next thing I know I'm falling asleep.

----------

I wake up to being hit by a pillow I open my eyes to see my little brother Nathan hitting me. He hadn't yet realized that my eyes were open so when he reared back for another hit I quickly grab him by the waist and throw him on the couch and hit him with the pillow behind me. He starts to scream loudly and thats when i decide to abandon my weapon and use my fingers. I begin to tickle him torturously and he begins to laugh so hard that with in just a few seconds he is out of breath it makes me laugh too.

"Daniel stop torturing your brother its not fair you have a huge advantage over him." "Aw but mom were just having fun" "I dont care you always say that and then Nathan some how always ends up getting hurt." She says. I groan "It's not my fault that he's weak"

She comes walking in to the living room with a light scowl on her face. "You know it's not that he's weak it's just that he's eight years younger than you of course he's not going to be as strong as you, your not exactly the smallest seventeen year old you know" I groan again "Fineee i'll stop" I say.

She starts to walk away again and thats when I remember what I wanted to talk to her about. I follow her into the kitchen where she is making diner. 'wow i must have slept longer than I thought' I think to myself. "Hey mom i was wondering um how would you feel about me becoming a foreign exchange student." She looks at me fast and the way her head snapped my way I thought she was going to get whip lash. She opens her mouth, then closes it, and then opens it again then finally finds the words that she want to say. "Now why would you want to do that?" "Because I've lived here all my life and i've never been to another country and I really want to meet new people and dicorver myself." She looks in doubt for a couple of second but then when she see's my serious face she nods her head and sighs. "Alright I dont see anything wrong with that i'll see if I can get it arranged where you can go to America does that sound alright." I nod my head eagerly. "Thank you mom so much." She nods and then tells me to go get washed up for diner.