Chapter Eight: Don't Blame Me For My Sexy Imagination

Start from the beginning

"Oh."Max and Chris shrieked. "Yeah of course." Max said handing me the notebook.

"Kay so what do you think the beat should be?" I asked turning to the big music grid in front of me.  

****

"Alright. Make sure you hit a falsetto when you hit 'it's time that I get back to me' "I heard Max say through the headset.

"Yeah, I was thinking that too." I said. Justin was still in the room watching how I recorded. Usually I don't let other people in the studio. But he's an exception. Well apart from Gabby and Chris and of course I need a producer so Max too.

"Okay. Play it again."I said concentrating on the notes.

'I'm gonna keep My head up,

Brush this off.

It's time I feel pretty all over again.

Whatever the cost I'll take the loss.

(Yeah)

It's time that I get back to me.' I sang hitting a soft falsetto note at the end.

"Oh. My. Goodness. You're killing me smalls." I heard Chris say through the headset.

I giggled,"What can I say. "

"Don't say anything at all!"

I chuckles and looked at Justin. He was grinning like crazy. Ugh, Why does he have to be so adorable.

I shook my head mentally and told my self he's a grown man. He is though. He's about to turn 20.

I was having so much fun in the studio that I forgot I had a meeting.

"Crap."I muttered under my breath. I took off the headset and went back to the other room.

"Gabby the meeting!"I hissed gathering my stuff and getting my bag.

"Sorry guys. I have to go. I'll come back later though."I said giving them all a hug. Even Justin.

"Where are you guys going." Justin asked curiously.

"A meeting with some boys." I replied since I didn't know who the meeting was with but all I knew is that they were boys.

Justin looked annoyed when I said boys but I ignored it and went out the door.

"Shit. Michelle we have an hour to get to that meeting." Gabby hissed.

"I know-I know!"

**** 

"I'm so sorry we're late guys. Traffic was hectic." I apologized as we went into the meeting room. Okay half of that was a lie but traffic was hectic in LA.

"Don't worry sweetheart. It's okay." A slow and husky-british voice said.

I looked at the owners voice and say that it was Harry Styles from One Direction.

Wow. He is very good looking. But nothing compared to Justin. Don't get me wrong. Harry is hot and all that stuff. But Justin is fucking gorgeous and sexy and hot and...

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Miss.Michelle Carter."Simon greeted me.

"The pleasure is mine." I replied.

We began to talk about new music and ideas he had in mind. A few hours passed and it was almost eight.

"Well, we thought you know, you could be our lead girl for our music video 'C'mon C'mon ' "Liam asked.

I was surprised but I agreed. Gabby was becoming tired and I was too so we said our goodbyes and left.

"Ugh. Does he ever stop talking?!" Gabby annoyingly shrieked.

I chuckled," I don't know. I guess not."

"You guessed correct." We went into the van and Kenny was already waiting there for us.

"Sorry I left you girls there. They were just too loud and my sensitive ears couldn't take it." Kenny apologized turning on the engine and driving back to the studio.

When we got there gabby said she was tired and went home. So now it's just me and Kenny.

"Who else is in there?" asked Kenny as we walked down the corridor.

"I think Chris and Max. Probably Justin too but I doubt it." I said walking in the studio.

"Vas Happenin'!" I said as I walked in. Uh oh. That does get stuck in your head.

"Wow there. Isn't it late to be here." Chris said.

I pouted,"You don't want me to be here?"

"N-No. I mean-let's just finish recording." he stuttered.

I chuckled and went into the recording room. Justin was still in the other room. He looked so fucking sexy with his hair slightly messed up and a black V neck.

'You. Me. In Bed. Now.' I thought to myself. What's happening to me?!

"Alright finish up the last bridge." Max said.

I nodded and put on the head set. The song started to play and I bobbed my head to the beat.

'Now everybody say-

Uh-woah-uh-uh-woah.

Uh-woah-uh-uh-woah.

Uh-woah-uh-uh-woah.

Now Paint a Smile on, Paint a Smile on.'

I finally finished recording the song. In one day! Fuck yeah bitches! Oops sorry.

I went back to the other room and Chris enveloped me in a bone crushing hug. Because he was taller than me-he's 6'1 and I'm 5'3-he picked me up.

"Chris! Put me down!" I giggled. He put me down and cupped my cheeks.

"You make me son proud!"He shrieked kissing my forehead.

"Damn boy. Watch it with the excitement." I said after he let me go. I rubbed my cheeks as I sat down on the couch next to Justin.

"You seem so quiet today." I said.

"Yeah. Well I'm just thinking."he sighed.

"If you don't mind, can I ask about what?" I asked curiously.

To Be Continued...

****

So here it is guys! There will be a Part two to this. I hope you enjoyed it and please please please! Comment and vote.

P.S. Why does Justin have to torture us Beliebers!! ;( lol.