I walked out with Jun behind me seeing Kaylee watch us, she smiled and gave me a thumbs up and left the school I looked at my phone and saw Kaylee text me "Looks like you're doing just fine with out me :)" I smiled and put my phone back

I walked out with Jun behind me seeing Kaylee watch us, she smiled and gave me a thumbs up and left the school I looked at my phone and saw Kaylee text me "Looks like you're doing just fine with out me :)" I smiled and put my phone back. I walked to the Lunch room with Jun behind me and we ran into Vernon, "Want to have dinner with my father tonight?" Jun asked and Vernon came towards us "dinner sounds great" he smiled, I looked over as kids ran threw the halls on carts and Jun pulled me right into him to avoid me from getting hit "damn grade 9s" Vernon growled, "Kaylee! There you are Louann came by the school she was looking for you to say goodbye, cause she was going back to Toronto" Hoshi said shoving Vernon out of the way. "Yeah I saw her but Thanks Hoshi" I smiled and he nodded "You're coming for lunch today right?" he asked and I nodded my head as he dragged Jun and I to the table.

I looked over seeing Jenny and decided to suck it up and sit down, "Sunny how did your audtion go?" I smiled and she shook her head "My uncles been busy on a business trip" Jenny said and I rolled my eyes, as if I would actually believe her.  "Excuse me I got to make a call" Jenny smiled and I followed behind her "Come on Uncle, Just this once, you don't have to accept her, just meet her, shes plain looking, and just go through everything before saying no, okay thank you" Jenny hung up the phone and I turned the corner looking at her "I suggest you tell Sunny the truth before I do" I hissed and she shook her head "It's weird Louann and you have different personalities but you act exactly like Louann" she said, I turned around seeing Hoshi, Sara, and Sunny but shrugged it off cause they already knew, except for Hoshi "Kaylee is this true you're getting soft like Louann" he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

I looked back down at my phone as Kaylee texted me "I told Sara and Sunny I was back, so you better be pulling a good act, remember everything you need to remember is written in my diary. Good luck (:" I started to get worried, because now even her friends thought I was Kaylee, "Head up high" Vernon said walking past me and I did as he said, Walked through the halls with my head up high, acting the way my sister did is going to take a lot of work.

"Louann right?" Jun asked examining my face "Ya!" I yelled pushing his hand away and he smiled "Kaylee texted me saying you were really Kaylee and not Louann had to make sure" He said nudging my head "Sunny and Sara really seem to believe it" he smiled and threw his arm around me as we walked to the bus stop "So dinner right?" he asked and I smiled nodding my head, we got on the bus and got to his house and was greeted by his father "ahh Kaylee it had been so long" he said shaking my hand "Uh dad actually this is Louann, Kaylees twin sister, they were just reunited 2 months ago" He said and his father looked right at my neck "You're right" he said and Jun looked confused "Her birth mark isn't there" he said and I texted kaylee "Birthmark?!" I said and put my phone back, "Sushi?" He said putting a plate in front of me and I smiled.

I ate the sushi and Learnt all about Jun and his swimming career and how he hopes Jun will win the championships. "I believe he will" I smiled and Juns face turned red, "Ya!" I laughed and he nudged me, "I'll walk you to the bus stop" Jun said and we both got up, I bowed goodbye to Juns father and we both walked to the bus stop as it was getting dark. "You and Kaylee, do you two like each other?" I asked and Jun laughed "I used to like her until I realized how she and Hoshi are" Jun said "Now I think I like someone else" He added and I smiled, "Well she must be very lucky" I said, we got to the bus stop and stopped as we saw Vernon.

Jun walked over and Vernon stood up "why are you here?" he asked "I was waiting for Kaylee" he said and my eyes widened, "Since when are you so interested in her?" he asked and Vernon looked at me "I'm not interested in her, but Louann" he said, "...

Jun walked over and Vernon stood up "why are you here?" he asked "I was waiting for Kaylee" he said and my eyes widened, "Since when are you so interested in her?" he asked and Vernon looked at me "I'm not interested in her, but Louann" he said, "Louann looks at me dfferently than Kaylee" "Yeah and what does that mean?!" Vernon looked at me and Jun and smirked "It means that Louann needs me more than she needs you" Jun quickly grabbed Vernon by the throat, and I couldn't react, Vernon, doesn't know that Jun knows I'm Louann, and Jun doesn't know that Vernon knows. "What do you really think she needs you" Jun laughed, "Jun, Enough he's not worth it" I said, Vernon Slapped his hand away and looked a the two of us "Just forget everything I said, since I'm just some crazy guy" he said, Jun grabbed Vernon, and sent me on the bus alone.

"Oppa!" I said grabbing Jun's hand causing him to flinch "I really don't want to go to school today" I sighed, and he smiled and got a grip on my hand "I'll skip if you tell me why" He said "I caught Jenny, She's setting Sunny up, the Audition wasn't real and I'm tempted to say something but what proof do I have?" i said and Jun sat beside me outside the school "That argument in the hall with her what was that about, why do you two hate eachother?" He asked and I put my head down "She went to my old school, her and three of her friends, constantly bullied me, at school and outside of school, Eunji a little girl who looked to me as a mother figure at Choi's House witnessed it, and I had to lie saying we were joking around so she wouldn't get worried, I had eggs, and flour dumped on me for Jenny's birthday" I said tears filling in my eyes remembering those times "And thats why you and Kaylee have this plan?" He asked and I nodded my head "I won't allow her to hurt you I'll protect you" He said standing up as we grabbed my hand again making me smile "Now come on let's go to class, she can't bother you if I'm there" he smiled causing me to smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Louann and Jun