(Chapter 5) - Unexpected Visit -

Deadlox's POV

"Ow! Sh*t! S-sorry!"

"I-It's alright."

The man giggled, I turned to see who it was, to my suprise it was Sky, it's been a while since I've visited and seen him, when he noticed that he bumped into me, he was very suprised.

"T-Ty!?"

"A-Adam!?"

He gave me a friendly hug, I hugged back with a grin, after that he stood up and lent a hand, and pulled me up. Seto walked over and greeted Sky.

"Hello Sky!"

"Seto! Man, it's really been a long time!"

"Yeah...yeah..."

"Anyway what brings you here?" Sky asked.

"We had to pass through here, we won't be staying that long." Seto answered.

"Maybe we could stay for abit!" I said joining in the conversation.

"Yeah, come on Seto, why not stay for a while?" Sky said, trying to persuade Seto.

"I don't know..." Seto said with a worried glance.

"Come on, it'll be fine." I said to Seto, smiling.

"Fine, fine, we'll stay for abit." Seto answered, still worried.

Sky was delighted, he pointed at a room in the castle saying it's where we could rest, we nodded and went in, Seto examined the room, he noticed two doors, the other one leading to another bedroom and the other leading to the bathroom.

Seto left his bag onto the bed, and took out a tiny bag from his bag, he took out some paper and a pen, and started writing something, I begin to question what the sorcerer is doing, he looked at me and showed the drawings and writings on the paper.

"Alright, Ty, this is the plan, we're going to go get some Blaze Powder and some Ender Pearls, so we need to go to the Nether first, since we can find Endermans easily, Ender Pearls won't be a problem. Once we get the Eyes of Ender we need to find the Stronghold."

"Alright, we'll need weapons, armour, and a few potions."

"I have potions in my bag, we'll just need weapons."

"Oh! and some food."

"Alright, looks like we're set, making the Nether Portal won't also be a problem, Sky has one built here."

"Okay, let's go!"

Seto stood up and held the tiny bag, we exited the room and left the castle, we went around and went in the Armour Shop, we saw Jerome filling in for Bajan in the stand.

"Hello, Biggums, what can I get you?"

"Hey, Jerome!"

"Oh Hey, Ty! It's been a while..."

"Yeah, it's been a while, filling in for Mitch?"

"Yeah, Biggums, wanted me to fill in for him."

"Not to be a bother but, we'll need two diamond armour full set, please." Seto joined in the conversation.

"Seto? Buddy, it's been longs before i've heard from you, Oh! and here." 

Jerome pulled out two sets of the diamond armour, Seto payed for the armour, while taking the armour, Seto suddenly asked a question.

"Hey, uhh, I have a question."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Why are people so cheerful today? I mean we know today is the day we're free from squid attacks but it's kinda uncanny."

Seto noticed that too? He must of also overheard Sub when I asked him. Jerome frozed and when he saw Seto take the last armour piece, he quickly pushed us out of the store. He laughed worriedly while shoving us out of the store.

"J-Jerome, is everything o-okay?" Seto asked.

"T-Thanks for c-coming, we'll s-see you later, B-Biggums!"

Jerome closed the door and locked it, Seto glanced at me and sighed.

"That was strange..."

"Yeah, that was pretty weird..."

I shrugged it off, Seto sighed and tried knocking at the door, Jerome didn't answer it was just dead quiet, Seto sighed again and started heading to the weapon shop, I followed.

"To the weapon shop, I guess..."

Once we got there we saw the bulgarian selling weapons, he smiled and greeted us.

"Hello again, Ty, Seto!"

"Hi, Bodil, we'll be needing some iron swords."

Bodil nodded and took out two iron swords, Seto took out some money from the tiny bag and payed, Bodil took the money then Seto took the swords, after that we exited the shop.

"Thanks for buying, take care you scrubby-dubbies!"

While walking to Ssundee's store, I asked Seto.

"Hey, why didn't you ask Bodil about the-"

"Asking him won't work, asking anyone here won't work."

Seto whispered, quiet enough so that the other people won't hear.

"Why?"

"I've read their minds, they we're all at a ceremony announced by Adam, I can't seem to read what they talked about, it keeps being broken by some kind of static."

Seto answered, I nodded and followed him to Ssundee's shop. Once we got there Ssundee immediatley greeted us.

"Seto? Where have you gone too? it's been so long!"

"Hello, Ian."

"Oh, and Hi Ty! Love the cloak by the way!"

"Hi Ian, and thanks!"

"Well what can I get you doods?"

"A few cooked chicken and steak, please."

Seto answered, Ian nodded and took out some cooked chicken and steak, he put it inside a plastic bag, Seto payed then took the plastic bag, we said goodbye to Ssundee then went back to the castle. We went back to the room, and talked.

"Looks like we'll be staying for the night."

"Yeah, Seto, i've been meaning to ask, why did you say you don't want to stay here?

"I'm worried about you Ty." Seto sighed.

"A-About me!?"

"Y-Yeah, now let's cross that out off the things we could talk about."

I blushed and went to the other bedroom, where i'll be sleeping, I decide not to take off the cloak and just sleep with it.

SetoSorcerer's POV

--Time Skip: Midnight--

I still can't sleep, thinking about Deadlox, he's still half Hybrid, what if Sky found out!? I sighed trying to go to sleep, while trying I see a grey flash, 'Seto, your seeing things.' I tell to myself, I continue trying to sleep but I continue seeing the grey flash.

"H-Hello?"

I ask to see if anyone is there, then the figure goes behind me, drugging me using a drugged cloth, I scream for help but nothing it was too late, I fell into darkness.

Deadlox's POV

It was midnight, I was sleeping soundly until I hear a faint scream, it sounded like it was from Seto's room, I quickly barge in and see nothing but cracked glass and...some kind of yellow hair accessory, there's only one person I know who would wear this...