(Chapter 2) - Just A Dream -

Deadlox's POV

I look outside my window, and realize it's getting dark. I sighed and went to my room, I layed on my bed 'Is he really going to kill him?' I ask myself, I sighed, and tried to go to sleep. Sleeping, I hear someone whispering my name.

'Ty~ Tick, tock...'

"W-what?"

'TY~ Tick, tock, tick, tock...'

"W-what are you-"

I see someone behind him, recognizing who he was...I-

'Tick, tock- your time is up...'

I see him stabbing Seto, No...it wasn't him...i-it was...

"T-ty...h-how c-could y-"

The bloodied sorcerer took his last breath...was it me?

"GWAH!" I woke up...It was a dream, no it was a nightmare...It was midnight, 'I-I'm scared...' I took my phone, and called him...

SetoSorcerer's POV

I was sleeping, comfortly in my bed until...

"RING! RING!"

I sighed and checked the phone.

"Hello? this is Seto, anything the problem, calling me at this hour?"

"S-sorry, I needed to check on you..."

"Ty? what's wrong?"

I would get angry...but Ty isn't worth getting angry at...

"Well...I just had a horrible dream, sorry..."

"If you had a dream, then why are you calling and checking on me?"

"I-...It's nothing, goodbye..."

"TY!? Wait!"

Deadlox cuts off the phone...

"T-Ty..."

'D-did I do something wrong?' I asked myself, I layed in bed trying to continue sleeping...'Is he angry at me now?' I sobbed in my bed thinking about it...till' I fell in a deep sleep...

--Time Skip: Early Morning--

Deadlox's POV

I hear my alarm waking me up. I yawned, then got up. I remember the call last night. 'Did I mess up?' asking myself. 'I hope he forgot about it...' I did my morning routine, then came to Seto's house. I knocked at the door.

"Seto? Hello?"

Not getting a response, I turn the door knob, which was suprisingly opened. I came in and closed the door quietly. "Seto? ~" I checked his library, his living room, his kitchen, and still haven't found him. I notice a big purple door, turning the knob, I see Seto sleeping in his bed.

"Seto?"

He moved a little, but continue sleeping. I decide not to wake him up. I check his book, and look at the  reverse's potion description. '1x A Belonging From The User' So that's why he needs me. I close the book, and sat on his bed. He looks cute with bedhead...I MEAN-

'Ty, Ty, Ty, Little naive, Ty.'

"Stay away from us!"

'Deadlox, your going to regret it...this is your chance...'

"SHUT UP!"

SetoSorcerer's POV

I yawn waking up from my bed, I notice someone is here with me...I turn around and see Ty.

"TY!? HEY!"

I shake him but no response. I hugged him, sobbing. "Ty?" I-Is he...No, Seto don't think like that, I check his hand for a pulse. 'H-he's still alive.' I was relieved, I hugged him, waiting for him to wake up...

Deadlox's POV

It's been somewhat like hours, talking to my counterpart.

"NO! I WON'T LET YOU KILL HIM!"

'Hmmm, come to me when you make more sense.'

I woke up, seeing Seto hugging me.

"Seto?"

He looked at me, sobbing and hugging me more.

"TY! I-I TAUGT YOU WE'RE- I- DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!"

"Hehe, well things just happens."

He was wiping off his tears, grinning. We went to his library, to make the potion. He threw the other ingredients.

"Alright, Ty, throw in a-"

"Way ahead of you."

I threw in a piece of my hair. 

"Well, I guess we're almost done, I'll take it from here stand back."

"Alright."

I stand back, just watching him do his magic. 'Ty, you had your chance...' I froze, to see my arm being controlled...

"N-no..."

'Ty, let me repeat...YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE!'

That's the final thing he said, before I fell into darkness...