(Chapter 4) - Warm Welcomes -

Deadlox's POV

"I-I taught you we're..."

"Dead? not quite."

It was Seto, I-I can't belive he's alive...wait...Is he alive? I looked at him with a curious face, I was stunned to see...he wasn't actually alive, he had those dead-like eyes, and seemed kinda transparent...

"Ty, we can work this out..."

"S-Seto, you're a n-nice guy, I can respect that but s-stay away from m-me..."

"Ty, I promise we can work this out..."

"I know y-you're just saying that...l-leave me alone..."

I wanted to run, but the sorcerer blocked me by teleporting, since he was a ghost I could just run into him but...

"Don't go, come on, I PROMISE we'll work this out."

As tempting as it was, I refused, I don't want to hurt my friend.

"S-shut up, leave me alone...why do you even want to h-help me?...I'm a freak..."

"You're not a freak, Ty."

I could feel the cold chills of the ghost, then he continued...

"You're my best friend, no matter what they say, you're not a freak!"

"I killed you...doesn't that sound like a freak?"

"No matter what, Ty, you'll always be the headphoned idiot, I know."

I giggled a bit, but I still don't know...why?...why is he helping me?...

"But...that reverse potion won't help you on this one."

I sighed then replied.

"Yeah, I know..."

"The only way is to go and kill the Ender Dragon...the main cause..."

"H-how did you know it was him?"

"I've been reading things about Hybrids...they're characteristics and powers are mob-like..."

"So is Bodil a creeper then? he has an EXPLOSIVE personality."

He chuckled then continued explaining...

"To reverse being a hybrid, we gotta defeat their boss."

"We?"

"Yeah, "we"..I'm coming along."

"But...you're dead...remember?"

"This is just a spell, I'm only capable of doing this once in a life time though, it's just having a cooldown...Let's get to that later...but for now...here..."

He used his magic and made a white cloak then gave it to me, I thanked him and wore it.

"This will be useful."

"I don't want any eyes on us, we have to pass Adam's Kingdom for some gear."

"Okay, let's go!"

I said cheerfully, we walked along the forest's path leading to Adam's Kingdom. As we walked, I heard some rustling in the bush...

"Umm, Seto?"

"Stay down."

He said in a quiet, fast, voice. The rustling was getting louder, then-

"GOTCHA, DOOD!"

BajanCanadian popped up and aimed his bow and arrows at Seto, he pulled the rope and the arrow passed through Seto, Bajan was confused and slightly angry.

"What the f*ck? I call hacks!"

"Mitch, we're you trying kill me?"

"No...why? Was I interrupting you on your honey moon?"

I realized I was holding Seto's hands, I can feel the blush on my face, I quickly let go of his hands and I tried to change the topic. Bajan smirked leaving Seto embarassed but...was he blushing?

"So...How's the weather?"

"Dood, don't try and change the topic, you two are perfect for each other!"

Bajan teased and started laughing, Seto crossed his arms to his frustration.

"Mitch, shut up, we have to go...we don't have time for this."

"Aww, come on, you should admit it was a little funny."

Seto sighed then he had a creepy grin on.

"How's Jerome going for you?"

He said, leaving Bajan blushing and disoriented.

"D-DOOD! Now's not t-the time to talk about that!"

"Payback, Mitch."

Seto said as he laughed while walking to the Kingdom.

"H-Hey! Wait up!"

"You better get going."

"Oh! Yeah, SETO, WAIT UP!"

I waved goodbye to Bajan and quickly chased after Seto, once I reached him we started walking together to Adam's Kingdom. When we finally reached it we we're greeted with Bodil.

"TY! What's up?"

"Oh hey!"

"Your cloak seems new."

"Thanks, thanks, you're looking great as usual."

"Thanks."

Bodil seemed delighted to see us, he was more suprised when he saw Seto.

"S-Seto!? How's it going? long time no see, old friend!"

Bodil said with delight, but don't let that bulgarian smile and cheer fool you, he's still a troll as always.

"Martin! Great to see you too!"

Seto greeted, Bodil's cheerful expression was changed into a worried expression.

"Oh sh*t, I left Simon and Double alone...Well, it's nice to see you guys, but I have to go, bye!"

Bodil quickly said, then ran to the nearest house, Seto suggested to go see Adam first before going around, I nodded and we walked to the castle. We we're stopped by some guards.

"Sub, it's me."

"Oh, Ty, it's been a while since you've came, Hello!"

Man, people are cheery today, i'm beginning to question that.

"Wait, is that who I think it is?"

Sub dropped his sword and gave Seto a friendly hug.

"S-Sub, A-A-Air."

Look's like that cooldown has cooled off, Sub released Seto and apologized.

"Oh, my bad, sorry Seto, it's also been a while!"

"Y-Yeah, i-it sure is."

"I don't mean to interrupt you guys but, why are people so cheerful today?" I asked.

"Oh, today is the day where we're finally free from squid attacks!" Sub answered.

I nodded, Sub picked up his sword and opened the door, entering the castle, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"OW! Sh*t! S-sorry!"