Chapter 13

Selene's pov.

        It had only been a few days since he festival and i knew that it would soon be Ciel's birthday and i hadn't gotten him anything. i frown a little as i look out the window and see Lady Elizabeth and her servant walking into the manor. i had been sitting in the library and was about to go down to ask Sebastian what kind of sweets he was going to make with tea but now that wasn't going to happen. she must be here to give him that ring that he was trying to win at the festival. that meant we have to deal with that creepy puppet and that i was more than likely going to be forced to stay here.  i rush out of the library and down to where i could see what was going on without being seen. i had to know if this was the night of Ciel's birthday or not. Lady Elizabeth grabs the box from Ciel's hand and runs away. once i was sure she was gone and Sebastian was done talking to Ciel i walk over to them humming London bridge is falling down. what i know what happens there isn't any rule saying i can't do a little foreshadowing, i mean tell Sebastian how to beat those creepy puppets. i shiver at the thought of them.

         Sebastian places a hand on my back and i look up at him. "Are you cold Selene?" Ciel ask as we walk to his study. "not at all. i just thought of something that .....well it's nothing to big to worry about." i say. once we get to his study i stop by the doorway. "Ciel what kind of cake do you like? i was going to make one but didn't know what you would like." i say. Ciel frowns at me then looks over at Sebastian. "Did you tell her that my birthday was soon?" Ciel asks and he looked mad. "I did not tell her young master." Sebastian says as he looks at me. "No one told me about that, i didn't even know. i just wanted to make a cake and wanted to share it with you. if you don't want it then i will just make something else." i say before giving him a sad smile.  he huffs a little then looks away from me. "i like chocolate. i guess if you want to make a cake that would be fine." Ciel says before giving a small smile at me. i nod my head and leave him before heading to the kitchen.

      i had made it the the kitchen that Bard doesn't come in when i feel hands on my waist pulling me back into someone. "You did know it was the young masters birthday didn't you?" Sebastian asks before he kisses my neck. i shiver under his touch and couldn't find my voice. "Selene answer me." Sebastian says against mt neck before nipping at it. "i did know about it. i know what is going to happen and the case that he has. Sebastian i'm going to say here for this one. i would get in the way." i say in a airy tone. it was getting hard to breath or think with Sebastian doing this to me. he gently bites my neck and i gasp. he pulls away and turns me around so that i could face him. "tell me something that will help the young master if you can't be there." Sebastian says as i look into his fusha eyes. "London bridge is falling down." i sing and he looks confused by my actions. "Sebastian you'll understand soon. now go back to Ciel." i say before placing a kiss on his check. i pull away and start to turn around but his arm around me pulls me closer to him. "You can't run from me that easily." Sebastian says before he crushes his lips onto mine. his kiss was harsh and passionate at the same time. i felt like i was falling  throw the air without anyone or anything to catch me.

       when he pulls away from me i was beathless and needed to sit. if it wasn't for Sebastian holding me up i would have fallen over. "Are you alright my lady?" Sebastian whispers in my ear. i nod my head not trusting my voice to say anything. he chuckles before picking me up and carrying me over to a chair that was in the room. "I have to get back to the young master please stay here and make that cake for the young master. i will tell you if we are to go anywhere." Sebastian says before kissing the top of my head then leaving me alone. i sigh and look around still a little dazed by what had just happened. after felling like myself i get up and start working on that cake for Ciel.

Sebastian's pov.

       I didn't want to leave Selene alone in the kitchen but the young master was calling for me. curse that little brat didn't he know i was trying to win over a woman and he was putting a stop to that. i walk quickly to where he was waiting for me and he holds up some files of missing girls. "what is Selene doing? did she find everything she needed?" the young master asks before looking up at me.  i give a small sigh before a sly smile springs up on my face. "she had to sit down for a while. she appeared to be out of breath." i say and could feel my smile become bigger. Ciel stops what he was doing and looks up at me with a look of suspicion. "is that so? did her out of breath state have anything to do with you Sebastian?" he asks now watching me closely.  i chuckle a little before looking him right in the eye. "If it did what would you do about it?" i ask and he looks away from me a scowl on his face. he was unhappy now and was throwing himself back into his work.  it wasn't long before Lady Elizabeth's servant comes running into the study before she starts telling us that Lady Elizabeth was missing. great now we had to look for her as well as the missing girls and the young master wouldn't allow Selene to leave the manor because of it.