Chapter 3: Back to the Present

Officer Coursten POV

  Pain shoots through my side as I get awoken from my slumber from a firm kick in the side. A wild, concerned Spencer flails out of the bed, slamming against the pristine black marble tiles on the floor.

He sputters, "W-w-who are you?" His voice trembling seemingly from fright.

I rub my eyes with the back of my hand wondering why he's so alarmed. "What?" I ask him, how could he possibly forget about last night? I mean we did spend the whole night together. He stares me down as he wobbles side to side before smacking his head upon the black tile, oh right, Hangover. I throw the sheets to my side, standing up, my feet cold on the marble tile sending chills up my spine. I drag my feet over to his unconscious frame.

I reach down and grab him by under the armpits, which are rather hairy for his body type. I throw him up to the bed, plopping his tan, sexy body on the plush bed seams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer POV

My head is pounding, like a hammer is slamming into my skull and wont stop. I send my hand to caress my forehead in attempt to make the pounding stop, the pulse of my heart echoing inside
. I throw my feet on the freezing floor, shivering with the contact as I observe the large room skimming the empty bed, where could he possibly be?

LISTEN UP! This is what you guys/girls will have to deal with for a little bit. This book will be put on hold. I'm working on another one too. But I'm also caught up in excersize, School is soon, and other activities. Until then lovelies 😍😘