Chapter 2: Drunk in Love

To be honest this chapter is definitely not the greatest so please do not stop reading because of this chapter. Please children do not follow Officer Courstens steps, love does not work this way.

Spencer ^^^^^^

Officer Coursten POV

--------

Arriving home I have a telegnosis feeling in my stomach that I probably scared that twink I pulled over earlier this morning away. Why can't I try a more subtle approach instead of pulling over every seductive man I see, I guess it would be kindove weird having a cop flirting with you.

 I pull my brand new IPhone 6 out of my pocket, surprised to see a missed call and voicemail from an unknown number; could it be him? I set the phone down on speaker phone listening to the voicemail as I undress from the Outfit I'm forced to wear at work; His twink-ish voice surrounds the room, making a tent in my pants thinking about his face and hearing his voice.

"H-Hello, Officer. I called to talk about the, Uh-uhm ticket I got earlier, and uhm. Bye." 

Great, I definitely scared him. I pull up his contact in my phone and impatiently tap at the keyboard,

Coursten- 6:04 7/6/2015 'Yes, I would like to talk about that too. Meet me at the corner of 5th and Main St. in an hour.'

I tap the send button and  in a near split second I get a reply, I end up reading the message in his voice,

Spencer- 6:05 7/6/15 'Isn't that a strip club?'

I leave his mind to ponder, being the asshole I am I refuse to reply and rush to my closet picking out the best outfit I have for my date.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Coursten POV. 7:00 7/6/15

I arrive at the corner of fifth and main, where a newly built gay bear is planted, established by my friend Kong; which he narcissistically named after himself 'Kongs Wongs'. Waiting impatiently for Spencer, I pull out my phone every two seconds checking the time awaiting his presence. i ull it out one last time and call him, mid ring a tap is landed on my shoulder followed by his voice. 

"Officer?" He asks from behind me. I end the call and put my phone in my pocket as I turn to see his slightly smaller frame standing a couple feet away. A smug look awakens on my face before I reply,

"Hello Spencer, c'mon in." He looks confused as I open the door beckoning him to enter before he obeys my command. He glides past me as he stares into my eyes with his dark brown eyes, I could stare into his eyes all day if I really wanted too.

He's stopped in front of the bar stool next to two half naked men grinding against eachother sexually, in form of a 'Dance'. 

"Sh-sh-shall we sit here?" He asks as his eyes flicker between the two men and I. I just nod, bewildered by his beauty, was I like this when I pulled him over? He sits down and scoots to the next one as I sit down. The bartender comes over and asks while scrubbing a wet glass with a towel, 

"Anything I can get for this lovely couple?" His voice flamboyant, but his body well built. 

Spencer speaks up, "Actually we're n-" 

I quickly cut him off, "Two shots of Cherry tootsie pop, each." 

The bartender nods and walks off as Spencer shoots a glare at me.