Confessions of a kpop fan girl

Confessions of a K-Pop fan

girl

Written by: @fishygirl

Edited by: @HimeYureinHyun

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~June 2006: Start of new life~

Wow! High school!!!

People say high school’s the best years of any person’s life!

And I… Denizze Belmonte is going to enter the High School world!

Whew!

No more elementary playgrounds. No more cheap canteens. No more old school bookstore. No more packed lunches.

It’s now fantastic, adorable, shining, shimmering High School.

This is now prestigious new school, cool friends, dazzling cafeteria, big bookstore and everything amazing under the sun.

Coolness!

I was now entering the school’s premises with my brother and cousin who walked me to my classroom which was in the first floor.

When I reached the supposed to be classroom, I spotted a pretty girl standing in front of the room. She was gazing at the students passing by, getting to their own rooms. I signaled my brother and cousin to go away.

That’s a pretty cool thing to do, actually.

I walked to her and tried to approach her. She turned to me and smiled.

“Hello, are you in this section, too?” She asked and gave a pretty smile. I looked up at the room’s section. It read “108.” I looked at the girl again and nodded.

“Yeah, you, too?” I answered and asked.

She smiled and nodded. “Yes. Thank goodness you’re here. ‘Been waiting here since decades.” She said which I recognized as a bluff. We both laughed at what she just said. We chatted a little more and became close.

We almost forgot getting each other’s name. “I’m Denizze, by the way.”

“I’m Alessia.” We smiled at each other and we noticed someone was standing some inches away from us. We both turned to look at the person and recognized that she was a bit old to be our classmate.

 She introduced herself as our class adviser and led us to the so-called Sentrum where the welcoming for the freshmen will be held.

~July 2006: Meeting people~

It was really easy for me to adapt and make friends during the first month of the school year. Well, lots of people told me I was easy to approach and I was naturally friendly. I even befriended our neighbor classroom since they’re freshmen, too.

This is our second class in the morning and after this would be our recess. Our Math Professor told us we’re going to be combined with section 105a in Math Class which we’re about to watch a clip.

Anyway, we started lining up going to the Audio Visual Room or AVR. My new friends composed of my closest friend Alessia, Criss, Monique and Ais walked together even though I’m a bit shorter to be in their line, we still hang out.

I’m the first one to enter and the first one to take a seat. I was placed in the 3rd row in the middle and my friends were placed together. Lonely, huh? Tch.

But anyways, the students from section 105 started coming over and someone sat beside me, I was about to greet the person but I was stopped when I looked over him.