Chapter 14~What happened to Nick?!

~Julian's POV~

"-high school. Want to come?" Rylan said.

"Huh?" I looked up from my bowl of cereal and blinked lazily at my dad.

"I'm taking Nick to high school. Want to come? Nick said that he wants you to meet everyone."

"Or you could hang out with Angel elementary. I have to drop her off." My mom offered.

"We just don't want you to stay home alone." My dad looked at his wife.

"Oh... Um... High school?" I was to tired to choose so I choose the first option.

"Alright than. Nick will have to tell you how high school works. Your a visitor today or at least till we find out your grade level."

"Okay." My eyes drifted closed and next thing I knew my face was in my cereal.

I heard laughter. "Julian! That's not how you eat." Nick pulled my head away from my bowl. "You must be really tired. Did you get away sleep last night?" I shook my head no. "Why not?"

Everyone looked at me worriedly. "I kept tossing and turning." I yawned.

"Have you ever tried coffee?" Audrey slid me a cup if 'coffee'.

"No..." I grabbed it and took a small drink. I gagged at the taste and put it down. "Ew!"

Everyone laughed. "Well if you get tired just go to the nurses office for a nap."

"Okay." I nodded tiredly. I looked at Angel. "Bye Angel." I looked at my mom. "Bye mom." Audrey awed and hugged me.

"See you later sweetie."

"Kay everyone get in the car." Me, my brothers and dad got in the car and he drove us to school. I looked at Nick. "What's high school like?"

"Um. It's loud? Fun?..."

"What about middle school Justin?" I looked at Justin.

"Um... Same..."

"Okay..." I nodded.

{You excited to see the school you might get to go to?}

[wouldn't being at school be fun?]

{you may be tired but come on, aren't you excited.}

"Yeah..."

Nick and Justin gave me strange looks.

"What? I was just answering a question..."

"No one asked a question..." Justin frowned.

"Stop number one! The middle school! Bye Justin!" The car stopped in front of a building. I looked at it in awe.

"It's so big!"

"Bye Julian. Bye dad. Bye Nick." Justin got out and ran over to his friends. A huge smile on his face.

"To the high school than." Dad drove down the road a bit before stopping at a larger building. I gasped.

"OHMYGAWD!" I got out along with Nick.

"Lets go to the office first, we can get your visitors pass. I gotta show you around to so lets hurry." Nick started walking up to the huge building.

I followed closely.

"Yo Nick!" A group of guys ran up to us. I hid behind Nick.

"Nick? Who's this?" A guy poked me and I hid even more into Nicks back. There was maybe 6 guys.

"My brother." Nick said proudly.

"You only have one-"

Everyone went quiet. Than all of a sudden I was tackled. I gasped loudly as I was surrounded in hugs.