Cashton smut

It was a Monday afternoon and Ashton was going back from work, after 1 hour of driving he finally gets at the apartment that he and his boyfriend Calum Thomas Hood share when he opens the door the first thing he sees is calum sitting on the couch playing video games. He sits on the couch next to calum and trys to kiss him but calum punsh him away.

calum: Ashton not now I'm busy
Ashton: But cal...
Calum: Not now ash

Ashton gives up and walks into their room, he takes off his job clothes and changes into new ones, sweatpants and a tank top,
he goes downstairs and walks into the leaving room and sees that calum is still playing. He looks at Cal's face and admire how beautiful and sexy he was and starts to get horny. He sits next to calum and starts to kiss cal neck.

calum: Ashton stop

Ashton starts to suck calum's neck and leaves a hickey there, calum let out a moan but still resist to ashton.
Ashton stats to bite Cal's neck, calum screams in pain and finally gives up.
Calum looks at Ashton and starts kissing him, Ash stops him, smirks and starts palming himself. Calum gets excited witimmediately Ashton notice Cal's boner and he laughs.
He gets down on his knees and pulls calum's tight jeans along with his boxers. Ashton starts robbing is hand on top of cal's boner, he takes off his clothes and tells calum to jump in to his lap and brings him to their bedroom immediately toping, Ashton starts kissing calum's neck and goes down to his belly.
Calum bits his lip holding a moan, ash starts sucking cal's di** and before he he come ashton stops, he reaches the bedside table and grabs the lube, Ashton stats preparing calum and when he finish ashton starts to sliding himself inside of calum and stats thrusting back and forward non stop, calum screams ashton's name. After 20 minutes ash starts to get sloppy with his truths and comes inside of calum, cal comes right after him.
Ashton lay down next to calum. they both look at each other eyes and say

ash/cal: I love you

and they fall asleep on each other's arms