Coming home

~Dally's Pov~
It's been seven years since I saw my sister last. We were living in New York and I had to get away from mom and dad, but they wouldn't let Ellie come with me. She was only eight and I was ten. But the other day I got a letter. It was from Ellie and she wanted to come live with me. Mom and dad have always been abusive to us that's why I left.

~Ellie's Pov~
I got on a train in New York to go live with my brother. I couldn't handle living with Dad. Not my problem. I got blamed for everything. I looked out the window to see the scenery change. I decided I was going to sleep.

When I woke up we were in Tulsa. I hope Dal knows I'll be here. The train pulled to a halt and I got off. I pulled out my skateboard and set t in the ground. I had my tribal back back in my back and my suitcase behind me.

I looked around but I couldn't find him. Heck I don't even know what he looks like. So I skated around.

I saw a group of boys and went over.
"Excuse me?" I asked politely "But do you know a Dallas Winston?"
"Honey, what's a gal like you doing with a greaser like him?" One asked.
"Well, he's my brother."
There faces looked horrified.
"Do you know where I could find him?"
"Uh, yeah, um, go down the street and too the left there is a house that's gotta fence around it and a blue Chevy pick up."
"Thank you."

It took me awhile to find the house but I finally did. I went up to the door and knocked.
"Hi?" A tall looking guy asked wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt.
"Hi, um, is there a Dallas Winston here?" I asked.
"Dallas, it's for you!"

A tough looking guy showed up in the door. He still had the features he did when he was little but he's changed a lot.
"What are you like 20 now you old man?" I asked.
realization spread across his face.
"What are you 10?"
"15."
"17."
"Who's at the door Dal?" Someone asked stepping behind him. He was cute. Movie star looks.
He looked me up and down and whistles. Dallas elbowed him.
"Hey, what was that for?" He said rubbing his side.
"Don't look at my sister like that."
Boys didn't that kids eyes go wide.