"Nobles?" said Mikoto. "Why would nobility want swords?"

"Nobles are the highly skilled combatants who lead the Integrity Knights, our empire's military force." said Eugeo. "Most of them, if not all, are highly elite swordsman who learned under other Nobles as part of their Sacred Tasks. It's said that one day, the monsters of the Dark Territory will rise up and attack our country.. it will be the war of the Underworld.. and when that happens, the Nobles must be ready to lead the Integrity Knights against the Dark Knights and the forces of darkness."

Eugeo handed Mikoto back the sword. "This thing would make some pretty short work of the Gigas Cedar if any of us could use it."

"And why couldn't any of us use it?" Mikoto stood up and attempted to twirl the Master Sword around. "Maybe the weight just needs getting used to?"

Mikoto attempted a Vorpal Strike and a Spinning Shield.. but right when she started the spinning shield, the blade clattered to the floor.. it was just too heavy.

Mikoto frowned. "Well.."

"If you want to learn to fight.." said Eugeo. "You can try out for the Archery Corps. They're also nobles.."

"Not that I'm a stranger to archery or anything." said Mikoto. "But I think swords were always my main forte.."

"Oh, is that one of the Divine Instruments? Interesting?" Yuniko walked over, and took the Master Sword, much to everyone's astonishment, she twirled the sword around in her hand and swung it quickly and easily, though not skillfully. She then gave it back to Mikoto. "Well.. that was light.. hey mule! I didn't say you could stop cleaning! Get back to it!"

Everyone stared after Yuniko as she walked off.

"Well.." said Kirito. "Maybe she-"

"I'M NOT CUTTING DOWN THAT TREE!" Yuniko called back. "I may have a large Object Control authority, but I SUCK at handling a sword!!"

After everyone was done cleaning, Everyone, along with the orphans gathered up in the dining hall for a short meager supper before turning in for the night.

Mikoto had only just gotten out of the bath, a towel wrapped around her, when she found Sinon standing there.

"You're sleeping with me tonight." said Sinon.

"Really?" said Mikoto. "How'd you pull that off?"

"I haven't yet, just watch."

Just as Yuniko walked by at that moment, Sinon leaned in close to her and smiled. "Hey Yuniko-chan? Mind if my cousin sleeps with me tonight?"

"Yes!" said Yuniko. "She's my mule! And she-"

Sinon suddenly whispered into Yuniko's ear. "I play a game called Gun Gale Online where I'm the owner of a PGM Hecate Ratio 2 and an AS50 Sniper Rifle.. I've got an esper ability that gives me the eyesight of a falcon.. and I can put an arrow through your head from over 200 meters away before you even know what happens."

Yuniko paused. "Ummm.. Mule.. you can stay with your cousin.. g-goodnight!"

Mikoto smiled at Sinon. "Did anybody ever tell you that you're the best Nee-chan anybody could have?"

"Yeah, you, on several occasions." said Sinon, looking rather flattered.

"U-um.. Misaka-chan?"

Selka was standing there, she went pink when she saw Mikoto standing there in just a towel.

"It's fine Selka, we're all girls here." said Mikoto. "Now if you were Kirito, I'd kick you in the face and stomp on you.."

Selka laughed a little at the joke. "Umm.. if you don't mind.. I was hoping I could talk to you.."