The Day For A Good School Trip

The trip going to be held in 24 August..there's still one week left.All the other students is busy preparing their stuff.Some of them still doesn't do anything yet.For Shin and Kaito,they just hanging out together as always.Meanwhile Mirane and Natsume is busy shopping their stuff.There's going to be many activity at Minahiro such as swimming,barbecue,karaoke competition and more.The trip is for three day two night.There will be six teacher will join them.Mikaru sensei,Hikaru sensei,Deusce sensei,Hinami sensei,Keshiro sensei,and the last one Shuu sensei.

   Today is August 24,the day that class 5A7 is going for a school trip with their classmate.There's a lot of students gathering around the bus parking lot.Waiting for all the six teachers and others students there.While waiting for them,some off them is chatting with their friends,some likes to play games and more.As for Shin and Kaito,both of them is busy carrying their stuff.Meanwhile Mirane and Natsume is checking stuff so they won't left anything behind before go to Minahiro.
Almost twenty minutes waiting for the teachers and students.Then check attendance how many are going to be in this trip.Its about thirty people plus the teachers is thirty six is going in this trip.

"Man..I'm so excited!!"says Kaito while looking at Shin.
"Yeah..i couldn't get some shut eyes last night"look at Kaito."what about you? Being like an owl too??" Bright smile on my face while looking at him.
"Hahaha...you know me..whenever I get so excited about something I don't thing I will have some good shut eyes" He is laughing then turn back and look at me.
"Do you check everything is in there?"I ask him while checking my bag.
"Yeah..mine is here.How about yours?"Kaito ask me while putting back his stuff in his bag.
"All here..hai!~ done" I reply.
Mirane and Natsune is still checking their stuff until they are satiesfied with it.
"Okay everyone!..time to go,We don't want to arrive late." Say Deusce sensei while adjusting his clothe.
"If you guys ready we should go now."Say Hinami sensei.
"We're ready!!" a loud cheers from our classmate is making me is so excited right now.
There were three bus was being rent for this event.One for the boys,one for the girls and one more is mix.Shin,Kaito,Mirane and Natsume are on the mix bus.With Deusce sensei and Shuu sensei.There's a lot of new thing that they saw on that day.And the most attractive thing is the lake at road Mihajiwa on the left side.It is the most beautiful lake ever.Mirane and Natsume are the one who saw it first,but there's other students saw what Mirane and Natsume saw.They was amazed by its beauty.The other students in the different bus is enjoying different activity such as singing,playing games,sleeping and more.

   Its about fout hours journey on the road and finally they arrive at their destination.Some of them is still tired but the other are still active.The teachers watching them happily.And good thing they already make a reservation at the nearest resort in Minahiro.
"Ok..everyone now lets split out into groups" ask Mikaru sensei while Keshiro sensei and Hinami sensei help out.
"If you are lucky,You'll be staying in the same room with the teachers."says Hikaru sensei.
They were divided is six group and six people inside each group with their own teacher.Without wasting anymore time,all
of them take out their stuff and get their rooms.Mirane and Natsume is so excited.Both of them can't wait to check their own room.After all groups got their room keys.All of them go put their stuff in their room.
"What a spacious room!,I never see this in my entire life!This is awesome"says Mirane to Natsume.
"Indeed,this is the first time I saw a hotel that has a huge room like this"saying that while putting her bag on the soft bed.
Each room have their own teacher.And they all must do what they need to do.
"At 10:00pm we need to asemble at the front lobby.All group must be there"Says Shuu sensei while texting all the six teachers.
All group has already receive that order and preparing themself for the meeting.

-To Be Continue-