Going to Seirin

Naomi's Pov

Finaly I thought as I finish moving to my new house that my parents bought for me. But it looks more like a mansion if you ask me. Four bedroom, a big kitchen, a indoor baketball court, two bathroom, a game room, a huge living room and a small garden outside. But who am I to complaine.

It's been a few days since I had watched the game between Rakuzan and Seirin. I had seen all of the Gom's game from Inter high to Winter Cup and I must say they have improved but still not enough to defeat me. After all I am the queen, if they though I will stand still and didn't improved like them, then they just make a huge mistake.

I always try to improved even if theres no one who can beat me. I'm nothing like Aomine and try to stand still when there aren't a good challenge or when nobody can beat me.

I am not like Akashi too, he was to prideful thinking he can not be beat when in reallity there really is one.

I always challenge myself try to improved every single way like Akashi. Finds out where am I missing and try to fill it. But never think that I am done, always try to improved and push myself to a whole new level.

I love basketball just like Aomine but unlike him I always believe that there is some one stronger than me. Thats why ever time I see a potential rival I will challenge him/her just like what Taiga do.

I was called the 'Basukettobōru no ōjo' which means is the princess of basketball wich is similar to what I was called in America 'The queen of basketball'. I let out a little smile it was funny when ever time I went to somewhere I will always be called the princess / queen of basketball.

For me, a queen must always try to improved and not to stay in one spot. A girl will always be underestimate by boys when it's comes to sports. They always though that girls are week but I am going to prove them wrong!

Tomorow is the day I transfer to Seirin I wonder how will they react when they see me. I though as walked to my bedroom.

It had a lovely violet walls, a teal color bed, a dark red desk, a dark blue closet, a green carpet and a small bright red rose garden at the pink widow with yellow curtains. I know what you're thinking what a colorful room thats had all of your friends hair color but missing your lovely orange hair.

Well theres an orange clock so I think my room had all of the colors of the rainbow, my friend's and my own hair color.

I look at my clock to sees it was 9:40 so I went to the bathroom to shower and change to my pjs.

I have got a feeling that tomorow will be a good day. I though as I start to fall asleep on my bed.

~The next day

No ones Pov

It was a peaceful morning, Naomi was already up and put on her Seirin uniform. She eats her breakfast which is a sandwitch with orange juice. She was early because she need to get to Seirin today. She prepared a few bento, her home made sweets and chocolates, ect.

*time skip*

Naomi's Pov

I already got my schedule and is on my way to my class. My class was 1A hmmm I woder if theres anybody from the basketball team is in that clas-

*ring ring rin-*

Crap the bell I'm late. I though as passing a familiar teal haired boy. Wait! Teal?! Uh oh better hurry before he finds out. I though as I was running towards my class. But fate have to be cruel and make my class next to his.

"*sigh* well here goes nothing" I whispered as knocking on the door of my classroom "Come in!" The teacher said as I walked in all the atention of the class was towards me. Some of the boys were blushing, some girls were whispering how beautiful I am.

"Ok class we have a new transefer student from America, please introduce yourself." The teacher said

"Hi, my name is Yoshino Naomi, It's nice to meet you all please take care of me." I give them one of my fakes smile.

"Well Miss. Yoshino, I'm Sonoko your Maths and homeroom teacher. Now class do you have any question for Yoshino-san?" She asked

"Are you single?"

"Are you the Yoshino Naomi the famous Youtube singer?"

"Do you plays basketball like the rumor said?"

"Are you the one who can rival the Akashi Seijuro in every thing?"

"Okay, I am single. Yes, yes I am the famous Youtube singer. I do play basketball and yes I was a rival with Akashi-kun when I was in Teiko." I answer all of the question

"Ok class one more question." Sonoko-sensei said

"Um are the rumor about you and Akashi was dating in Teiko true?"

"Huh? There's a rumor like that well we weren't dating. It was false. We were just closed friends" I answered

"Ok thats enough Yoshino-san please sit at the back next to the window." Sensei said "Hai sensei." I said while walking to the seat.

Kuroko's Pov

I was shock when I see her orange locks. There no doubt in my mind that she was Naomi-san. I better tell Akashi-kun and the others about it.

*time skip~*

Naomi's Pov

Ugh I am so exhausted of all the question especially the ones about Akashi we were just closed friends.... childhood friends but I am not telling them that because they will asked even more questions! And it's on my first day. What next happen tomorow I'm going to be the student Council president?!! Ha ha no way. I thought as I walked out of my classroom and to the gym to see Kuroko and Taiga!

I opened the door to see everybody was training. It was good but... not good enough they can do better hmmmm tomorow I can join the basketball club. Today I am going to observed them let's see if they are slacking off or not.

I thought as I leaned to the wall if you are wondering why? Then I have misdirection, I can control my presence so I can 'dissapear' whenever I want.

Hmmmm good they didn't let their graud down. If their slacking of then they will be in one hell of a troubles. I though as I watched all of the players trained.

Hmmm tomorow they will be in for one heck of a surprise. I wonder if Kuroko had text Akashi yet? But knowing him he already did. I though as I check to see what time is it. It was 6:00 well better get home. I thought as I walked out of the gym and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's that Kuroko?

Kuroko:It's okay but what did Naomi-san mean when she thought 'If their slacking of then they will be in one hell of a troubles.'?

Ahhh that what she meant was that if she saw you guys slacking off than when she join your team as maneger/player then she will double/tripple your trainning mennu. To make you guys stronger and never even thought of slacking off.

Aomine:HAHAHA glad she didn't go to my school or it will be hell on earth.

Murasakibara: Author-chin when will me will see Nao-chin.

Soon Murasakibara now please do the disclaimer and I will give you sweets!

Murasakibara: Hai~ Author-chin only owns Nao-chin and the plot. Not us or knb

Thank you here your sweets Murasakibara!

Bye guys

Plz

Vote~

Comment~

And Share~

See you next week