Just our past

"Ne! Seeeiiii~! Cheer up already!"

A orange haired 5 years old girl shouted to her best friend Akashi Seijuro. Yes she was Yoshino Naomi. Akashi's ruby red eyes looked right into Naomi's chocolate brown eyes. You can see both of their eyes were opposite each others.
Akashi's held sadness, lost and lonelyness but you can see hopefulness and love all beneath it.

While Naomi's held happiness, caring, love and a little bit of sadness and desperation.

"Don't be sad! I promise to make you happy!"

"Ho-hontoni...?.." He asked, his voice was a little dry from all the crying before he went to Naomi to...play but there's a bit of hope in there too.

"Yep! I will never made Sei-chan sad! I promise!!" Naomi said cheerfully "I, Yoshino Naomi promise to Akashi Seijuro to make him always happy in the best way she can!!" She countinue.

She wasn't obvious to things around her. Even if she doesn't visit this month but she knew that his mother had passed away. Her parents have been talked about it when she came home early one day. His dad from a caring guy to a cold hearted one, Naomi knew she was the only one Seijuro can come to and expect she will never leave him like his mom did or turn to someone else like his father.

And like always Naomi was right, Seijuro needed a shoulder to cry on. But all he had last month was the old room that belongs to his mother. Naomi was his crush, at first he want to kept it in hiding but his mother had figured it up. She encouraged him, giving him chances and advices. Naomi was like the daughter his mother never had. Even at her last breaths she just told him one thing "Keep her safe and love her safe seijuro. Even if she doesn't have feeling for you" he promised her just that.

That was why he hasn't cry yet, he doesn't want to look weak, he want to look strong just to protect Naomi. But that little sentences of her did makes him giggles. That what he loved about her, she knows just what to make him happy.

Just that little giggle from Seijuro makes Naomi excited and hug him. Knowing like the back of his hand Naomi whispered in his ear.

"Sei, you can cry on my shoulder all you want. Don't worry. I will never sees you weak, I promised." And after hearing that, Sei knew. He just knew it was okay. Okay to let his feeling out and cry. And so he did. Naomi didn't say anything and he was thankful for that.

He and Naomi just hugged each other, alone at Naomi's home. Where Akashi already feels like home.

As time pass on, Seijuro and Naomi was still the same, closes and happy. But that all changes when they enters Teiko middle school. A few days Seijuro didn't noticed the changes but after a week or two he just just .... confused.
Naomi started to spent less and less time with him, while changing her way of saying things. They were childhood friends it was normal for them to have nicknames like "Sei-chan." But these days Naomi just took a step back on their relationship, she started calling him "Akashi-kun" making it like they were just classmates.

He didn't know what it means, and he didn't like it. He wants to know and sees the best decision that is to wait. No matter how he hated it. But he knew if he asked he will betrayed her trust for him and will be more caution.

'What he won't know will not hurt him." That was what Naomi told herself everytime she went to her middle school. She always hurt when she saw the look Akashi saw her. It was the look of hope, hoping for her to call him by his nick name. And how she hated herself everytime that look was crushed by her and her alone.

Ever since she went to Teiko and made her team. She saw how they play, how much they loved it....and how much they will improve. She knew they will be unbeatable, that she made the utimate team and that..... she had destroyed them. Not yet at least.

She know that they will grow in to the most talented of all but in time they will loose color the love of basketball. All but one, she has chosen Kuroko for a reason, his love for basketball and his talent. His love may fade from his heart as well but it will left a mark. A mark that can and will be restores, and can inspired many. His stubborness and obvious may be his weaknesses but it was the best things about him aswell.

She always want the best for her friends, especially for Sei. She will do anything, even if thats mean to make them sad, to make their smiles turn into frowns and turn them into what she hates for a momment. But there will be a time when-

"NAOMI-CHI!! AKASHI-CHI!!" An annoying blond shouted at the scene before him. An anoyed Akashi and Naomi looked at him.

"Ryouta. 50 laps around the school now." Akashi said with a death glare. How dare he interrupted the momment?! Akashi thought angrily

"Made that 150 Akashi-kun." Naomi said, How dare he interrupted my sleep!?!. ( (^-^|||) A/n I can understand her though)

"B-b-but Nao-"

"Now Ryouta."

The rest of the team just looked at Kise as he start running around the school.

Just when I started to have fun and relaxed Naomi and Akashi thought. Naomi sigh and turn around to Akashi.

"Alright guess you guys have go?" She said getting a little disapointed. An idea popped up. A blush on her face before giving Akashi a quick kiss in the cheek and ran towards the gate while shouting "Bye guys!!"

Akashi was speachless, with a blush slowly but surely rising. Well for the others were just trying to figured if that just happened well expect Kise who is still running.