Trapped! part 2

Disclaimer- I do not own black butler or any of it's characters.

Your pov

The raven-haird man chuckled devilishly "your very straightforward" he smiled a very artificial smile that was full of self-confidence. "Are you going to awnser me?" I asked, impatient, "Oh, how rude of me!" the raven-haird man exclaimed playfully "I am Sebastian Michaelis butler of the Phantomhive Manor"
"and you kiddnap 18 year old girls" I stated rasing an eyebrow. "I believe it's called taking whats mine," A man about the same age as me, with teal-grey hair and an eyepatch spoke interrupting our conversation. I was furious "I AM NOT YOURS!" I screemed "I'M SO SICK OF YOU PERVERTED FREAKS!!" I nocked the boy down and Sebastian cought him as I stormed out of the room.

I opened the large wooden dubble doors that lead to outside and pushed, they were heaver than expected. I tryed to walk outside but Sebastian was blocking the way "Move!" I demanded, he put his finger on his lip and tilted his head to the side slightly "It was very rude of you to knock down my master." He scolded me but I didn't care, nor did I have the time so iI tried to reason with them and then the other man who iI guessed was a Phantomhive came up behind me. "look" I said to the phantomhive "I realy don't have time..." I was cut off by Sebastian covering my mouth. "My name is Ciel Phantomhive" the man with the eyepatch explaned "Your butler sacraficed you in exchange for his life, so you are know mine to do with as I please" And I bit Sebastian's hand, 'he didn't even flinch?!?!' I was very interested in his lack of a reation.

Ciel left ,probably going up to his study, with a sly grin on his face and Sebastian let me go "I will punish you if you try to run away, break any rules or harm anyone in this manor." he warned seductivly and led me to my room I was very curious now as to how he would punish me and how he would know if I was trying to escape or if I had broken any of the rules, so... i tryed to escape.