Chapter 1: the first meting

Drew is shown in the picture above....... In joy the story

**** Alyssa'a point of view****

Waking up to the sound of the amazing alarm clock, is the best thing, NOT every morning I just want to throw it out the window, but I can't because I can't afford a new one. I try to go back to sleep but because I'm already awake I can't, so it being 5:30am in the morning and school starts at 8:30am I'll have a shower to wake me up.
So I strip down and hop into the warm water singing alone with the music I was playing and yes before you say anything I play music when I'm in the shower ok I'm not a werido.

After a 30 minutes shower I went to get changed I walk to my cupboard, and look around to see what is there to wear, so after 20 minutes of looking I found my outfit, I'm wearing black skinny jeans with a red top and a black beanie. I'm not a fashion person ok. I didn't put lots of makeup on only eyeliner and lipgross, I went down stairs to have some breakfast when my bully of a big brother walks through the door.
"Alyssa when you get home I want you to clean my room, got it" my big brother Ky says
" Oh and mine to ok good" my big sister brooke adds when she walks in. I sign, gab a pear and walked out to my old truck. My truck is my babe it's old and rusty but she is mine and she was my dads.

Because I left for school earlier then planned I went to the gym that the jocks use, since no one was there I start to train and practice my punches and kicks, so I pulled out my black gloves and started. After about 1 hour I was worn out, I went to my bag put my gloves away and when I was about to leave a voice stopped me
"You can punch and kick that impressive, for a girl" the voice was a guys and it started like...oh no please don't be him Drew, I knew before I turned around
"So are you going to turn around or not" he asked again, I knew that I wasn't going to run and get away so I turned around. To say it was funny seeing the reaction on his face.
"Hey" I nervously waved
"Hey sweet cheeks" he replied with a smirk
"1. Don't ever call me that and 2. You don't know who I am do you" I replied crossing my arms over my crest
"Oh course sweet cheeks and no I don't, should I know you" he asked
"No because I don't talk to stuck up pricks like you, so bye bye now" I hissed back and walked away
"I will found out who you are" he shouted and I froze, if he finds out about me, and that I'm the loser, geek, nerd, wait why should I care
"Ok sure, you do that" I shouted back and left

It was lunch time now, first and second periods went fast and boring as hell, I grabs my lunch from my locker and started to walk to the library , but in my life I can't get five minutes of peace. Because I was pushed into the lockers by the queen bitch herself Britney and your barbies,
"Hey girls look who it is, the wannabe nerd" Britney laughs and the barbies join
"Wow that's the best you got, wannabe nerd, come one girls you can do better, let me help out, you barbies are whores and you Britney is the biggest slut in school" I laugh back.
"You bitch" Britney yelled but she had to add a slap at the end.
"You are never to call me that again, and if you do I'll do more them a slap" she finishes and walks away with the barbies behind.
"Like I give two shits what you do" I yelled back
Great now I have only 10 minutes until end of lunch, bitches.

After grabbing my lunch off the floor, because It fell from the slap, so I went to my sit I go to every day, outside at the big palm tree because I didn't want to go to the library no more
I was watching everyone laughing and talking with their friends, I just think that why have friends because you guys are going to never see each other when school finishes, and there is drama, fighting, bitch gossip, that's not what I want it's me myself and I and I'm happy with that.
The bell goes for class, so I got up out my rubbish in the bin and started to walk to my next subject English YAAY not I hate the subject.

When the bell rings finally, after the most boring class ever, I wanted to head to the schools gym, I wouldn't go to the public one but to many old man looking at you it's creepy, and the school ones close and perfect. When I arrived at the gym, thankful that no one is there, because I don't want people to know that I fight to earn my money for my family, I'm good just being the creepy chic with no life.
So I went into the changed rooms got out my boxing stuff, like my clothes, tape for my hands, and my shoes, I'm not the person that wear gloves their so weird I just don't like them.
So getting changed and walking into the gym, thankful that it's still empty I went to one of the sits sat down and started to tape my hands and knuckles up. After I went to one of the pushing bags and started.

It's been 30 minutes since I started and I could hear foot steps coming, I started to freak out, who is it, why are they here, OMG are they going to see me, why am I still standing here RUN. so I did was I thought I ran into the bathroom, I could still hear footsteps coming into the gym, after having my little fit, I remember my bag is still in there, I was about to go out until a voice made me stop.
"Bro look someone forgot their bag" it's was a deep voice
"Look inside there could be some goodies in there" another voice replied, cocky bastards get out of my bag, I thought.
" it's a girls bag, but doesn't say who it belongs to" the first voice replied. I just wanted to go out there take my bag and beat the crap out of them for going in it.
"look a necklace" I froze, no they can't touch that it's my fathers, please god don't let them take it
"It has a boxing glove on it, look here" the first one replied when the second told him about it "it's cool and I want it, I'm wearing it now until the person asks for it back" no please no, I started to fill the tears coming up.

After they left I ran back out to find my bag on the floor and the necklace gone.
"FUCK" I screamed because they could have taken anything but hey take the thing that I always have on me that keeps me moving. I had so many emotions inside me that just want to come out, so I went to the pushing bag and let it all out.