Chapter 6 - Strange Families

*Hong Kong's P.O.V.*

We got out of bed and got changed, too tired to get showers. I hadn't realized how late we were actually up. It must've been five A.M. when I fell asleep and it was currently eight A.M. Emil looked as tired as I felt. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was all over. Do I look like that? I walked to the bathroom and saw that my hair was the only thing different. I fixed it and went out to the living room to meet Emil.

"Ready?"

"Yep."

I grabbed my phone off the table and we were off. I got the directions from Taiwan as we were walking. I'd have to tell her what happened later. Suddenly I felt Emil grab my hand. I adjusted it so that we were holding hands. I saw a couple people give us some dirty looks, but I didn't mind. We arrived at the local Chinatown and found our way to the restaurant. Inside, I let go of Iceland's hand saying how I didn't want to tell them yet. He agreed and we went over to our table.

"Get off!"

"Breasts originated in Korea, da-ze!"

"Please get out of my bubble."

"Everyone quiet down!!"

"Listen when you are spoken to!"

It was what I expected to hear. It's always the same things: Korea groping people, Taiwan and Japan telling him to stay away, China telling everyone to be good, and Vietnam making sure everyone does what China says. Emil looked neutral to the whole thing, probably used to these things by now.

The breakfast was going great until Korea tried grabbing Iceland's "boobs". Do guys have boobs if the don't look like boobs? Moobs? Never mind. Korea had grabbed his chest area claiming it to have been "made in Korea". Emil kinda freaked out. He jumped up, causing his head to hit Korea's chin. He was quiet the rest of breakfast.

"So, Iceland, how did you become friends with Hong Kong?"

"Since the hotel didn't have enough rooms, we were put in the same one and just started talking."

"Well I'm glad. Now he might do something besides sit and use electronics all day."

I'll still do that. It might just be me texting him instead. Iceland looked worried about something so I made a mental note to ask him on the way back. Taiwan excused herself from the table and I immediately felt my phone vibrate.

Taiwan: Did it work?!

Hong Kong: Yeah. He said he'd give me a shot.

Taiwan: Nice. Don't fuck it up.

Hong Kong: Don't worry I won't

She came back a minute later and smiled at me. I returned the gesture and watched as everyone talked.

When we were finished, we left the restaurant and started our walk back to the hotel hand in hand.

"What was bothering you earlier?"

"What we're going to say to Norway when we see him later. Should we tell him or keep it a secret?"

"I don't know. He's your brother, so you can decide what to do."

"I think we should tell him, but not the others yet."

I felt my phone vibrate again. It was Japan.

Japan: I know you and Iceland-san are hiding something.

Japan: I could smell the yaoi in the air.

Hong Kong: Well that's not creepy at all.