18

Owen sat over his bike, he had the clicker on his right hand and his heart had decided to move up to his throat, he took a deep breath and watched as his sister climbed in the back of the InGen car followed, too close for Owen's likings, by Zach.

"When did she start dating?" asked Owen, he turned to look at Barry, who was standing next to him pushing some things into a bag in Owen's bike.

"I wouldn't say they are dating" answered Barry without looking at his best friend "And she's twenty years old, dude, she's been in the dating field for a while"

"How do you know that?" asked Owen, Barry looked at Owen as if Owen was a two year old kid asking for the hundredth time why the sky was blue.

"Because she's twenty"

"That doesn't mean anything" hissed Owen, Barry rolled his eyes and took a deep breath; the last thing he wanted was to say something inappropriate that would put Bea in the spotlight with what had gone down a few years ago.

"Fine, then she's not dating anyone, she never has and she never will" with that Barry turned around and walked off to get one of the shot guns, they would be leaving soon and there was no way he was going out there with just his hand gun.

Owen glanced back at the car where his sister was, the back doors were now closed and Owen couldn't see what was going on inside, he had seen Gray go in so he was sure there was no way that kid was getting his hands over his sister.

Of course he knew his sister dated, he had lived with her for years after their parents' death and even when he left to the Navy he had stayed at her apartment when he could, but around two years ago he had seen her being single when all her witch friends dated and he had grown accustomed to that, not to mention that he had hated every single guy that Bea had ever introduced to him.

"There has to be something really goddamned special about that kid, then" thought Owen as he shook his head, why couldn't Bea just get herself a normal boyfriend? Or better yet, could she just not get any boyfriends?

Owen took a deep breath, and looked down at his hands, he had to worry about Bea's love life in another moment, right now the lives of his other precious girls were about to be put in the line and he could feel his heart aching with anticipation of a bad outcome.

"Owen, we are ready" called Barry's voice.

Owen turned to look at his friend, he nodded and took a deep breath, he looked up at the guy that would release the girls and gave him the signal; the gate behind them cracked open and four different roars were heard; Owen raised the clicker and clicked it twice, the roars stopped and Owen smiled to himself.

With a rapid movement of his foot he kicked the standing metal bar that held the motorcycle standing and his bike launched forward at full speed with Owen clicking his clicker and the rest of InGen waiting with excitement and fear.

A roar was heard from the den of the raptors and just as Owen's bike launched towards a small dirt trail in the woods, Blue came running out of the den at full speed, followed behind by the rest of her three sisters; Barry smiled and started his four wheel Yamaha and drove behind the girls, hearing as the rest of the InGen army drove behind them.

___________//____________

From inside the "ambulance" car, Zach, Gray, Bea and Claire watched as Owen rode off into the woods at high velocity, they heard his clicker and Bea felt her throat close with excitement; she turned her head back to the den just in time to hear Blue roar and then race behind Owen with Delta, Echo and Charlie next to her.

To say that the scene was breathtaking was to say the least.

Bea heard Gray gasp next to her as Blue and the rest of the raptors vanished inside the forest, Barry chasing close behind; she smiled as she wished them all luck, after all they were risking their lives going after the I-Rex, but the lives of the rest of the tourists and workers at Jurassic World depended on them succeeding.