2.Lifegaurd AU

1. 'I'm a lifeguard and i swear to gosh if you do one more crazy stunt around the pool again i WILL TEAR YOU TO PIECES' au

The village of Konohagakure felt the sweltering heat of the summer no doubt about it for almost everyone was cooling down. Some were in the shade of the Sakura and the Japanese Maple, some in their homes or other's homes, they could be seen in restaurants such as Ichiraku's, and for those who work for the Hokage or police force, in the air conditioned rooms of their buildings. Though most of the citizens of the Hidden Leaf could be found in the village pool, the quiet ones like the Hyuga's or the rowdy Uzumaki's. Unfortunately, for Iruka Umino, the lifeguard of the pool, a certain silver-haired man decided to spend the hot day at his pool.

A red whistle blows through the sound of laughter and conversations, making everyone's head turning to the maker, "Hey! Hey! No chicken fights you guys!",the tan lifeguard yelled, the whistle falling from his mouth and hitting his chest. "Thank you!" He said, relaxing again in his chair, it's been like this since the pool opened, the common 'no running', 'no diving', and the ever so often, 'please stop doing your business in the pool, the restrooms are right there', but Mizuki isn't allowed there anymore.

"Sakura! Watch!" A blonde boy yelled to a pink haired girl sunbathing, she was too busy watching a black haired boy swim to look up. The blonde boy backed up a bit and then began to run, he jumped and flipped twice before hitting the water, causing a couple of waves to splash some unsuspecting victims.

Sakura was one of them, she was too occupied watching the black haired boy and she didn't catch the wave of water coming her direction, drenching her from head to toe.

"NARUTO!" She yelled, fisted clenched as she stood up, her calm eyes becoming furious with hatred as she located Naruto. He sunk below the watery surface when her eyes met his. She stormed off when Naruto stayed under, her pink bag in her hand and dripping sunglasses resting on her head.

The boy finally came up but was greeted by Iruka, a hand out for the boy to grab and pulled him onto the edge of the pool.

"Naruto, you know the rules, no running and you just soaked Sakura"

"I was just trying to impress her, she's always watching Sasuke and I just wanted her to notice me" Naruto sighed, his shoulders slumped as he stared down at his swimming trunks, playing with the ends. Laying an arm around the paler boy's shoulder Iruka began to comfort him until he heard a loud splash, the wake hitting the two of them head on.

Furious, he stood up and whipped his head around, his wet ponytail slapping and sticking to his face. His eyes searched for the rule breaker, eventually landing on him. He had wet silver hair that covered part of his face and black mask covering the bottom half of his face.

"You!" Iruka yelled, stomping towards the man, the man had a calm look to his face, his seen eye in a lazy style. He swam to wear Iruka was, crossing his arms when he reached the edge.

"Yo"

"I don't know if you can read or not but we have rules he-"

"I know" the man cut him off, staring at iruka calmly.

"Then you should know that we don't tolerate people being jerks." Iruka stated, splashing people were okay in some circumstances but splashing people who were bystanders or not asking for it was not allowed.

"Are you saying I should leave?" The man questioned, running a hand through his wet hair.

A small blush crept up on Iruka's face, shaking his head he continued, "No not at all".

"You were hinting to it" They shot back.

"You may stay if you don't break anymore of the pool rules, mr...uh"