Psychology would come in handy at this point.

"That's because Tony's an ass. You'll never see that when you or dad are around." She chuckled in reply again. "Now go and enjoy your time with Rafael and Shana." I've heard they were going down south to Islington, California, at some sort of western resort.

Hesitant at first, mom takes her leave with dad, the sign of his impatience by the blaring repeated honks of his vintage car. And when the sound his rusted car frees from our range of hearing, Shane comes back and takes a seat next to me again.

With his controller in hand, he turns to me grinning. "Ready to get your ass beat again?" he asks. I'll never understand why he thinks he's so God at Road Warrior. This may be round five, which we're in a draw, but c'mon. He can't underestimate my skills like some amateur playing for the first time.

Why look so smug, Shane? Don't make me punch you in the face, cheat and brag like you do. "Uh, no. How many times did I win?"

"Twice."

"And how many times did I beat you before?"

"Twice," he says. Same smug grin. "Out of forty-five. So, you're saying again?"

This is why I will forever call him a Douchebag Asswipe for as long as I live. Tori better get on track with this, too. "I do not like you anymore. You are not my brother."

"Oh, really?" At first I'm confused, until it dawns on me too late when his fingers quickly latch around my sides and fiddle. All I can do is squirm in his grasp, laughing and panting and kicking at him. But damn his frame, like if my kicks are nothing more than a mere kids punch.

I'm basically a kid to him when I'm almost seventeen. Just the rest of my junior year and then all of senior year left before I'm an adult. Well, a young adult at that. Why can't my birthday be in, like, May or April and not July?

Sigh... four more months to go.

"Stop, you ass." I can try sounding demanding if I wasn't laughing out each word, breathing in between. "You douchebag asswipe."

"Douchebag asswipe, eh?" Faster and faster his finger make me squirm more and the harder it gets trying to break free before I die.

"Oh my God, Shane," a voice says, drawing from behind us and Shane jerks up. My lucky saviour who happens to be Tori when we look. Never thought I'd say that. "Don't give the guy a boner now. Like, I know you two jerk off with Chris and stuff but c'mon, act like you're fully blood-related." A burning sensation creeps on my cheeks and I turn my face away.

Why did I have to have such crazy siblings?

"I do not jerk off with Chris!" I said. "Or Shane..."

"Right. That's not what Leo says." I turn back to face her, watching her wiggle her eyebrows and come in closer.

I deadpan eyes at her now. "I'm gonna kill him..." I whisper to myself but of course, they both hear and smile. Bursting out in laughter afterwards and I sit myself up straight, back turned against them and arms crossed over my chest. Screw those two. I don't like them anymore.

I blame hormones.

"So, Shane..." she begins, no doubt swaying from side to side from the heel of her foot to her toes. And as usual, Shane would cock an eyebrow in question. The usual routine of Tori wanting something from him because she knows she'd get it. Dad would say no, mom would too and Shane was the only caring one despite how much of an ass he was. "You're gonna give me 40 bucks, right?"

Here would come to the shaking of his head and his chuckle I hear. "Why do you need 40 bucks? Where are you going?"

"Out with Toms."