Part 8

Reader P.O.V
I quickly broke the kiss. It was like the time just stopped. N was still frozen on spot an Touko had that 'I will kill you' look. My eyes were big as N's when I realized what I did.
I started to run to the forest that was near the place I kissed N. So embarrassed to even look behind me. My heart was broken but what did I expect? The only time he saw me as a person was in my human form long ago when he gave me Shinx back or now Luxio since he evolved. I stopped running. Wait what about Luxio? I can't just leave him. Where am I anyways?

And that is how I realized that I was lost. Good job me. I didn't even know where I was going. Why did I even run away when it would end up the same. Get lost in the forest alone or him leaving you alone. If I only stayed I would at least know where I am.
I heard a bush rustling next to me and I got scared. At first I only saw one pair of red eyes and then there were so many of them around me.

"Holy Beedrills" I screamed and started running from the herd of bug pokemon.

My cheeks were wet from crying. I was screaming for help but nobody heard me. It was so dark and only eyes of my attackers were glowing giving me creeps. They managed to catch me few times and I would escape when i got the chance. I was full of bruises and so scared I didn't even look where I was going.

I met a tree with my face and fell on the ground. In front of me appeared Zoroark and he jump above me attacking Beedrills. Beedrills didn't even fight back and just flew away. When the Zoroark turned around meeting my eyes I was still scared. Like Beedrill his eyes were glowing too. I started to run again only to hit something. AGAIN. This time it wasn't a tree. It was N. He came for me?

I was about to cry and I jumped hugging him too scared to even care if he thinks I am disgusting.

He was surprised but he hugged me back and did something I didn't even imagine would happen. He kissed me. I was so shocked but I kissed him back. We had to break the kiss for the air.

"Don't ever run away like that. Why didn't you tell me you where a gijinka before? I was so scared that something bad would happen to you. Promise me (f/n)"

He remembers my name even if it was so long ago when he met me? Not my pokemon name but the real one. I was so happy.

"I promise you" I said with tears in my eyes.