Show You Two Watch Together

Stiles: King of The Nerds. You guys love watching it to see if you were better than any of the competitors. It was a little competition between you two.

Scott: Animal Cops. You guys are both very compassionate about your thoughts on animal cruelty. So this show let's you guys rant about how horrible these people are for treating their animals that way.

Derek: Game of Thrones. You had read the books, so you had been watching the show, and he wanted to hang out with you. He watched one episode, and was hooked.

Isaac: American Horror Story. He thought that it would scare you, watching it, and so he was all "if its too scary, you can cuddle with me." But in all reality, you both love the show and characters, and you two are rarely scared by the show.

Liam: The Big Bang Theory. You both think the show is hilarious, and watch it whenever you can. You both say that Sheldon is your favorite character.

Jackson: Supernatural. You had always been fascinated with the supernatural, and you thought the main characters, Sam and Dean, were amazing. You accidentally got him hooked when he saw it one night when you two were hanging out.

Aiden: The Walking Dead. You both were never bothered by gore (for obvious reasons), so that was never an issue. You both loved the characters, and always placed bets on who was next to die, and how.

Garrett: Once Upon A Time. You just loved all the old fairytales, and you loved how they made a slight twist. You convinced Garrett to watch it with you, and he wasn't as hooked as you, but he loved the look on your face as your favorite characters came on the screen.