I Never Told You (Song Preference)

Stiles: "After all the things we've been through, I miss everything about you, without you."
Obviously, you and Stiles have been through a lot, helping the werewolves and whatnot. You helped him through the loss of his mother, and he helped you through every struggle you had been through. But now, with you dead, killed off, how was he supposed to go on? You were his rock, the reason he made it through anything. And now, he had to live without you. The loss of you took a toll on him. He wouldn't come out of his room for days on end. He wouldn't talk to anyone. Not Scott, not Lydia, not even his dad! He missed you. A lot. (A/N WHAT HAVE I DONE?! I AM SO SORRY!!!)

Scott: "Like there's no sunrise, Like the taste of your smile, I miss the way we breathe."
You and Scott were that couple that everyone wants to be. You were like the same person. You were constantly kissing, around each other, texting when you were apart. So the day that you broke it off, you were completely devastated. You wouldn't talk to anyone, wouldn't leave your room. You swore you could never find someone as perfect for you as Scott. He was your sunshine, the reason for your breaths, and all you could want is one more kiss, one more time of happiness with him.

Derek: "I miss everything about you, Can't believe that I still want you."
You had broken it off with Derek after catching him with Jennifer. You hated what he had done to you, how he had broken your heart so. But he did, and you couldn't do anything about it now. But what truly broke your heart, was the fact that you still loved him. You wanted to run back to him, even after what he had done. Even after he had cheated on you, you wanted to be in his embrace.

Isaac: "I miss those blue eyes, How you kiss me at night, I miss the way we sleep."
You loved Isaac with all your heart. You and him were inseparable, but when he stopped talking to you, when he completely changed from his sweet, innocent personality to his new cocky, arrogant one, all you could think about was how much you missed him. Kissing him, sneaking him into your house at night after an episode with his dad and just comforting him. Looking into his bright blue eyes, willing him to sleep.

Liam: "I see your blue eyes, Every time I close mine"
You and Liam broke it off, but you didn't really WANT to. You wanted to be with him forever, but he claimed it would be for the best. What he didn't know was that you would forever be haunted with the images of his face. His eyes, his lips, his voice. You couldn't sleep at night, nightmares of him leaving causing you to wake up in cold sweats and screaming his name.

Jackson: "But I never told you, What I should have said, No, I never told you, I just held it in."
You truly loved Jackson. But you held it in, not telling him, not wanting to hear his reaction. And then him and Lydia became a couple, and your heart was ripped from your chest. They became the power couple, and you were forced to watch his love for her bloom and grow with every kiss. Now, all you could wish was that you had told him the truth, let him know how you felt, but it was too late, and now you had to deal with the pain of losing the one you love.

Aiden: "You make it hard to see, Where I belong to, When I'm not around you, It's like I'm not with me."
You only felt like yourself around Aiden. He completed you, as cliche as that sounds. And whenever he was gone, off with his pack or saving yet another person, you were so worried he wouldn't come back. So one day, when he didn't, you broke. You wouldn't look anyone in the eyes, only left your bed for food. You were just... not yourself. Because he was gone.

Garrett: "Can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)."
You had ended your relationship with Garrett when you found out he was killing people like your friends. You couldn't believe that the love of your life had been using you so he could easily kill your friends; your pack. You may have been human, like Stiles, but you were considered a part of the pack. But even through all of this, you took the breakup so horrible. You truly loved Garrett, and you still missed him. You wished that you hadn't needed to walk away. But there was no other way.