First day

Savanah had already gotten up and the smell of the curling iron filled Emily's nose. Savanah had already layed out my outfit. Savanah walked out the bathroom holding up her curling Iron "Your turn,"she squealed.
    I got up and got into the shower I stepped out got and got a towel dyed myself of and got on my clothes. Savanah knocked on the door "Are you ready,"She asked.

    "Yup,"I answered back.
    Savanah stepped in did my hair and my makeup.
     Savanah stepped back to admire her masterpiece. "Fabulous,"She said in awwe.
     Emily giggled at her friend and got her backpack ready. "Let's post a picture of us on facebook," Savanah suggested.
    Savanah pulled out her phone and we gathered together in a selfie. We posted it on both of our Facebooks and then headed out of Savanah's room for breakfast. Savanah's parents where gone because of work but her annoying little brother was still here.
    "Mom said you have to drop me of," Savanah's brother David said.
    "Fine," Savanah sighed.
    "Why do girls wear paint on there face,"He asked.
    "Because they want to,"Savanah responded.
    "It makes them look like clowns," he       stated.
    "What evs," Savanah said.
    "What evs,"David mimicked
    Savanah frowned at David, and David copied.
    "I'm stupid,"Savanah said with a smirk.
    David shut up and Savanah grabbed Emily and her a granola bar and a yogurt.
    "Come on David,"Savanah called as she went out the door.
   David grabbed his backpack and ran after them. After they dropped of David the rest of the day went by in a flash. Today Savanah went to Emily's house. Emily got her laptop out of her back pack and checked her facebook
    "Look that guy liked my photo,"Emily said.

             Too Be Continued...