In The Beginning

Emily was your average teenager, pouty, phone absessed, and rushing with hormones. She was not really pretty yet not really ugly. Let's just say she was in between, in between with everything for example she is not really popular but not really unpopular. Any way let's just get on with this story.

~
Emily was at her friend Savanah house, she had just gotten her own laptop and was pretty excited to Savanah and her were sitting on Savanah's bed setting up all her accounts. "Emily what profile pic do u want for ur facebook," Savanah asked.
Savanah was the control freaky pick out all your outfits sort of friend. She and Emily had been best friends out of the womb. "Ummm....that one,"Emily responded.
Savanah cocked her head to the side and examined the picture. "Nah... that one's to modest," she said in her why did I even ask tone.
As I let out a chuckle she choose one of my bikini pics. "That's better," She said enlightened.
I looked at her with a are you serious look. She looked back at me and said " If your ever going to get a guy you have to let lose,".
Emily didn't mind be single although almost every girl in her school had a boy friend. Heck she hadn't even had her first kiss yet. So why would she care now when she has her whole life ahead of her and getting a guy wasn't her first priority.
"It's not like some one would actually like me," Emily responded.
Savanah ignored Emily and put the pic up anyway. "Oh look you already got 2 friend request," Savanah exclaimed.
Emily peeked over Savanah's shoulder. Just as Savanah was accepting the requests. Emily frowned "what are you doing,"Emily asked.
"Things,"Savanah replied.
"Only accept people I know,"Emily scolded.
"Fine,"Savanah lied.
"Ohh look this guy said ur hot"
"Tell him too fuck off" Emily said.
"No he looks really nice and cute,"Savanah said.
"U don't look so bad urself ;-)
,"Savanah typed back.
"Thanks," the guy said back.
" Savanah,it's getting pretty late, and our first day of school is tommorrow,"Emily said sternly.
"Ugh... School,"Savanah said as she layer down and got into the covers.
Emily went to sleep but Savanah got up and updated Emily Facebook then went too bed.