How you first met:)

Start from the beginning

"yeah I'm fine but I think you need to go to bed." you said putting one of his arms around your shoulder and helping him to the elevator. You brought him up to his room and helped him inside. You set him down on his bed and took his shoes off of him. Then you put he blanket over him and left a note on his dresser. The note said... 

'hey Zayn you might have a really big bruise on your bum tomorrow if you wanna know where and how you got it call me. xxx-xxx-xxxx 

Love, 

(y/n)

Louis: 

You and your best friend were going to a one direction concert. Little did you know they were gonna have a little game for the fans. You got dressed in a pink and white floral printed skirt that came down to about mid thigh, a pink tank top, hot pink knee socks with black mustaches on them you just folded them down so it wouldn't look weird, and light brown boots. You put on mascara, and the cat eye thing with liquid eyeliner. Then you grabbed your tickets and house keys. Your friend, (y/BFF/n), came and picked you up. When you got to the concert you got into your seats which were front row but off centered. When the concert started the told everyone to look at the bottom of there chair I pulled off a little green piece of paper that said go on stage.  

"if you have a green paper on the bottom of you chair get up here." Liam said. I walked up on stage and looked at my friend. I walked over to the the other 3 girls who came up on stage. 

"hello girls." Liam said smiling. 

"what are your names?" he asked pointing the mic at the first girl. 

"I'm Ashlie." she said twirling her blonde hair in her fingers she looked about 17. 

"and you?" he asked the brunette who was about 14.  

"Jennifer." she said smiling. He pointed the mic at you. 

"(y/n)." you said nervously. 

"and lastly you." he said pointing the mic at the 8 year old little girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. 

"Haley." she said nervously then hid behind your legs. You didn't know what to do so you just bent down and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around your neck. 

"well Haley you have a very beautiful name." Liam said to the little girl. 

"here's what we're gonna do... We're gonna have a little game." Liam said walking back over to the boys. 

"we are going to blind fold you and you have to find One of us." Liam said as one of the stage people handed him blindfolds. Liam put a blindfold on the blond and told her to find Harry. the brunette was told to find Niall. Then You were told to find Louis. All the other girls touched their hair so I wanted to touch there face and shirts cause I'm not about to mess up their hair. You walked over to the first person and touched their chin you didn't even have to touch any other part of their face you knew it was Niall. Then you went to the next person and touched there shirt it was a v neck so you though Harry. The next person was either Zayn or Louis so you went for the shirt cause Louis was wearing a white button up shirt with a collar and Zayn was wearing a shirt that didn't have a collar. You grabbed for the neck and felt a collar. 

"this is Louis." you said and tried turning around but slipped on something. You took off your blindfold and Lou helped you stand up. He helped you back stage and told you that he would tell the guard to give you a backstage pass. After he gave you a backstage pass you went back out to enjoy the rest of the concert. After the concert you and your friend went backstage and she talked to Harry while you talked to Lou. 

"how's your bum feeling?" he asked you. 

"it's better thanks for asking." you said smiling at him. 

"no problem. I know we don't really know each other but would it be okay if I got your number?" he asked you nodded and wrote your name and number on his hand with a heart and he wrote his number on your hand.

Niall:  

You were going to go see the new scary movie evil dead because you had been counting down the days till it came out into theaters. You got there as the commercials were starting and ran to get your favorite seat. The very top row right in the middle. There were only a few people there. Actually only about 10 people there, and there was only one other person in the top Row, and they were walking towards your favorite seat. Your started stepping over chairs and sat down in your fave seat. The other guy looked really familiar.  

"have I seen you before?" you asked trying to make out the rest of his features.  

"well I'm Niall, Niall Horan." he said quietly. 

"Niall Horan, from one direction?" you asked. 

"yeah." he said giggling. 

"could you do me a favor and pinch me?" you asked not believing this was real. 

"um why?" he asked a little scared an weirded out. 

"because um this has to be a dream." you said pinching yourself. "okay well this isn't a dream..." you said looking around. 

"I could have told you that." he said laughing.  

"oh haha very funny." you said making him smile. 

"what's your name?" he asked you. 

"(y/n)" you said eating some of you popcorn. 

"well it's very nice to meet you." he said smiling at you. During the middle of the movie you saw Niall doing the old stretching, wrapping their arm around the other person move. You went along with it but right when he got his arm around you something jump up on the person in the movie and Niall jumped and threw his popcorn.  

"uh I meant to do that." he said as his face turned red. 

"sure you did big boy, sure you did." you said giggling. After the movie you and Niall exchanged numbers. He even asked you out on a date.

One direction preferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara