Chapter 1

Hawkeye's pov
Natasha, Hill, and I waited silently for Fury to come in and tell us the 'news'. "Good afternoon guys," Fury greeted placing his hands on the table. "Now, Loki has a new prisoner. She is not under his mind control, because he's using her against us." He stopped and looked at a screen with Cap on it.

"It just so happens, that this girl is the daughter of Rogers." Spangles has a daughter? Wow, I sound like Tony. I smiled at the thought. "Another problem is that he has no idea that he has a daughter. Peggy found out she was pregnant the night Cap went into the ocean."

Awkward. "So how are we going to convince him she is his?" Nat questioned. Fury threw us a photo. Damn she's hot! Fiery red hair, Peggy, and blue eyes, Rogers. She had a good build for a girl, her face was structured like Peggy's. Her build probably comes from Cap.

"Having Cap's blood in her means she has the serum as well. She could be a great ally, or a terrifying enemy." Fury shook his head. "We have to get her," he added standing straight again.

"Hill, get Rogers." Fury ordered and we all stiffened. This should get interesting. Spangles walked in and I pulled out my phone to text Stark. He would find this amusing.

Bro, did you know Cap's not a virgin?

I chuckled at myself and put my phone down. "Rogers, I suggest you sit down," Fury stated walking around the table. "The night you went into the ocean, Peggy got some news she wasnt, expecting," he started.

Cap looked confused. You'll get it in a second bro. "She was pregnant, with your daughter," Fury finished. I watched as he stiffened. His face, PRICELESS. "Th-th-that can't be right," he stuttered.

Your lying! How do you know? Stalker! -Tony

Fuck you Tony. Cap stared at her picture. "The serum is in her blood stream, and I have some more news," Fury sighed. Here it comes. Natasha grabbed my hand and I gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"Loki is holding her prisoner, she is not under his control because he's, kind of, torturing her." Steve looked outraged. "I just figure out I have a daughter! And she's being tortured as we speak!" He yelled anger clear in his eyes.

"We'll get her Cap," I assured him. He visibly clenched his jaw. He's pissed. "We better," he sneered. I've never been afraid of anyone, especially Cap. But right now, I could piss my pants.

"Well, that's what we're guessing, because we don't know why else he wouldn't just take control." Fury added.

He apparently got Peggy pregnant and has a daughter that is Loki's prisoner. He's pissed. -The Hawk

"Come on Steve, let's go let off some steam at the gym," Nat offered and dragged him off. "He's pissed Fury," I noted him. Wow, Captain Obvious much Hawk. "No shit Barton!" Fury scoffed.

"I have a side job for you, Barton." I looked at him warily. Dealing with a pissed off Super Soldier isn't enough? "I want you to friend his daughter, she'll be extremely shy and I want you too be there for her," aww big bad Fury has feelings!

I nodded and stood up to leave. A mission is to be friends with a hot girl, best mission ever!

Hey Beauties!

This will be a Hawkeye fanfic! Because, he's hot!

Comment. Vote.

Love my lovelies.

Katy xo