Alone

Your POV

Looking down at your hand you see your blood dripping down from your fingertips, crying you turn back and start running back to your home, not caring who would see you, as you were running you herd someone call out your name, "(F/N)! Wait up" you turned around and saw Levi walking over to you, you sighed and wiped away your tears, "I though I told you to piss of Levi" "you did, why are you crying?" you sighed "I'm not, anyway your going to be late for school, when you get there tell the office people I'm not going to be coming." you turned away from him and started walking to your house, "(F/N) if your not going then neither am I" you sighed, "Levi just Fucking go!, I don't need you here or ever!" You yelled as you started crying and running back to your house,
You ran straight to your bedroom and locked the door, sliding down and hugging your knees to your chest crying, 'that's it I'm going to be Alone forever, no one will ever understand me' you thought to yourself, still crying as your herd the door bell ring, you slowly walked to the front door and opened it to see Levi standing there, and without hesitation you started to hug him while crying on his shoulder, burying your face in his chest, he simply started hugging you in return while softly rubbing your back, "Levi" you say almost in a whisper, "what is it?" "I-I don't know" you release Levi from your grip and he does the same to you, you take a step back and think 'I can't do this, I can't become his friend or even talk to him...' "umm Levi I think you should go" "tch why?" "I'm going to go to bed alright I'm excused now if you don't mind" "alright fine, I'll see you around" with him gone, you sigh and walk to your room and just collapse on your bed.
~~~~Time Skip (2 Days Latter)~~~~
You wake up to the sound of knocking, you walked down to the front door and opened it, seeing non other than Levi, "Tch what do you want?" "We're were you yesterday (F/N)?" "Huh what do
You mean, I told you yesterday that I wasn't going to school." "no (F/N) that was two days ago." you sigh, "then I was sleeping, now what do you want?" "Tch sleeping for a whole day.... and it's Saturday so that's why I'm here." "uhh?.." "I thought I would come over since we don't have school." "ohh that.." you sighed "well then come in I guess..." "uhh if you don't mind I'm going to go get changed, umm make yourself at home." You walk up to your room and put on a (F/C) shirt with a Grey Oversized Sweater, Some Black Jeans and a (F/C) scarf covering the rope marks around your neck, when you were done you walked to the living room and saw Levi sitting on the couch, "umm do you want anything Levi?" "No." "oh ok then" with a minute pause he then says "could you tell me where your bathroom is?" "Oh um it's up the stairs third door to your right" "thanks" "it's ok" with that said you walk to the kitchen and start fixing your self a drink, but during the process you hear, "(F/N)!!!" You sighed thinking to yourself 'the fuck can he want?' Then it hit you, 'the knifes, razors and rope...' 'Fuck!' You start walking up the stairs and you see Levi holding the blood stained rope and large knife, "what's this?" you froze and just stared at him "(F/N) answer me!" "I-I uhh...umm..." you were stuttering not being able to say a word, he closed his eyes "where?" He asked, "where what?" "Have you hurt yourself?" You looked down to your feet, "(F/N) let me see" you stood in silence as he approached you, "Please", "Leave" "Huh?" He said confused, "what do you mean Leave?" "Levi, get out of my house" "(F/N) no wait I want to he-" you cut him off "Leave! Now!" You started yelling while the tears were pouring down your checks, he looked sad, he then listened to your request and left your house, you then rushed to your bedroom and laid on your bed Crying "Why Do I Have To Be Alone......I Have No One" you said almost in a whisper, "Why?"