Fresh start.... I Hope

(F/N) POV

Stepping out of the steaming hot shower you dry your (H/L) (H/C) and style your bangs to cover your forehead and right eye, you put on your (F/C) shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, a black jacket and a (F/C) beanie. You slowly make your way to your bedroom to put your bracelets on covering up your cuts. Grabbing your (F/C) shoes from beside your bed you make your way downstairs to the kitchen and grab a apple, sliding your shoes on and backpack you start eating your apple as you put your headphones in and start making way to your new school.
After about 10 minutes of walking you finally arrive at your new school. After going to the office and getting your locker number and code you decide to walk over there and put all your 'Shit' (books) away, you get the ones you need including your sketchbook and laptop, still listening to music you decide to walk to your first class 'English' when arriving at the room you see that no one is there so you walk in sit at a random desk and pull out your sketchbook and continue working on your manga 'New World' (A/N: In this the manga will be based on the one I'm currently working on) drawing away without a care in the world making your OC's come to life and have a proper backstory and life is what you enjoyed doing. hearing the school bell sound you sigh and pack up your stuff, waking to the back of the room and sit in the far left hand corner desk, everyone started walking into the room eyeing you as they took their seats. About 5 minutes later your teacher walks in his name is Erwin Smith but you couldn't give a single shit about him or is freakishly large eyebrows. While minding your own business you hear your name being called out, that's when you snapped out of your fantasies about anime guys and looked at 'eyebrows', "uh what?" You replied, Erwin cleared his throat and then said "1. You do not say 'uh what' to your teachers and 2. Come out here and introduce yourself" you sigh as you lazily get out of your seat and walk towards the front of the room. "I'm (F/N) please leave me alone and don't talk to me." with that said you walk back to your table and pull out your sketchbook and continue on your manga, while everyone was working you looked up from your table and saw a guy with black raven hair looking your way, you smirked then tore a page from your sketchbook and started to draw him as he was looking at you, when finishing the drawing of the raven haired guy you sign your name on the bottom right corner, when the bell rang signalling that the period was over walking over to the door to go to your next class you drop the drawing in front of the raven haired guy and leave the room. Walking over to your next class, Science again you walk into the room and take a seat in the corner, opening your laptop you continue reading Kaneki x Reader fanfiction (A/N: you can choose any anime guy you like, I just choose Kaneki because I like him XD)Kaneki was one of your many anime crushes, while reading you hear a tap on your desk so you look up confused and see the Raven Haired boy looking at you, "Nice drawing" he said while handing you back the sketch, "uh you can keep it" you replied holding the drawing in front of him, he took it and said a simple "thanks" before walking over to his own desk. Surprisingly the teacher still hasn't arrived and it's been 25 minutes, so you just put your headphones on and continued on your manga while waiting, taking a quick little glance up from your work you see a group of guys and girls looking at you and whispering something, but you didn't really care so you put your head down, until one of the guys came up in front of your desk and took your sketchbook from your hands and ran away with it, in shock you stood up and grabbed your laptop and phone and walked over to the guys, "hand it over" you said with your right hand out, "no" he replied, after saying that he opened it and started looking at everything, in frustration you went to grab your book, but doing so he pulled back while you had a grip on it which then caused the book to tear in half, after that happened you took of running to your locker and after grabbing your backpack you left the school in tears running back to your home, slamming the door behind you, you scream "FUCK THIS!" Out of rage you go over to your bathroom and pull out a razor, while crying you think back to when your parents left you all alone and before that they beat you and treated you like actual shit and the only way you could relax and be calm was by drawing so that's what you did and now your long hard work was destroyed, do without hesitation you dragged the blade against your wrist several times creating deep cuts and screaming in pain, then you blacked out...