Tuna Sandwich

Once home, he quickly made himself a tuna sandwich, put his briefcase on his bed and grabbed his bike, cycling furiously to his father's work, figuring that although it was still working hours, he could check that his father was there, hang around for a bit and then stealthily follow him to where he happened to go next.

As he made his way up to the large 'Jim Perry Studios' sign of his father's office, he took his bike around the back so it wouldn't be seen. He quietly pulled the door handle but found that unfortunately it was locked.

What should he do? He decided that the only thing he could do was to try and climb to the ledge of the window of the first floor. He took his coat off and warmed up his hands. Gripping like a monkey and too scared to look down, he began to climb up the wall. Suddenly, his foot lost placement and as he scrambled he fell to the grassy floor, crying in pain.

"Alfred?"
Alfred looked up to see his father staring down at him. A few of his father's colleges were standing a few paces behind, whispering amongst themselves. "What on earth were you doing?"
Alfred mumbled a reply along the lines of wanting to drop off a tuna sandwich. His father stared at him in disbelief. "Okay Alfred," he said, hauling his son up "let's get you home."