{ : 09 : }

(a/n: possible trigger warning? soz for the feels)

Luke's P.OV

     I walked into the classroom ready to paint. After having sex with michael I couldn't stop thinking about him, he was amazing in my eyes and couldn't do any wrong. A man in a suit walked into the class room, a sad look on his face "Can I have your attention, please."

     Everyone looked at him confused "I'm sorry to have to tell you this but Michael Clifford is in hospital and wont be attending this class for the rest of the year" My heart stopped, What? Is he okay? What happened to my baby?

     I quickly ran out of the classroom running to my car and speeding to the hospital. I ran inside, I pushed past the reporters heading for the front desk "Where is Michael Clifford's room?"

     The lady looked me up and down raising her eyebrows "Relation to Mr. Clifford?"

     "Boyfriend, now where is his room?" She pointed to the room at the end of the hall. I ran down pushing the door open while catching my breath.

     Michael laid on the bed, hooked up to machines. He looked pale, more pale than he usually was. I walked up to his side, grabbing his hand.

     I turned his arm around revelling a number of bandages across his wrist, the tears started to well in my eyes "Princess?" I weeped sitting next to him "talk to me?"

     The heart monitor picked up slightly, giving me a sign that he was hearing me "Why didn't you tell me?" I bent down and kissed his forhead. The door opening behind me

     I turned around to see a tan skinned boy "Hi, you must be Luke?" I nodded slowly not moving from michaels side "I'm Calum, roommate and best friend"

     "When did this happen?" I frowned "last night, I went out and came home to him collapsed on the bathroom floor, all he said was your name over and over" Calum sat down behind me.