Chapter 1: California Girls

Elena's POV

"Alright, that's it, I've had enough!" I said as I walk in on Damon, Jeremy, Matt and Tyler taking Tequila shots for fun.

"Had enough of what exactly?" Bonnie asks as she and Caroline stride into the room. 

"Umm... the drinking, for one." I say, taking the shot from Jeremy and downing it myself. "The supernatural stuff, for two," I say, taking Tyler's shot next and downing it. "And the irritating feeling that we're wasting our lives doing nothing." I take both Damon's and Matt's shots at the same time.

"That's just on of the perks of being a vampire," Damon says. "It doesn't matter what you do, 'cause you live forever." I gave him a glare.

"I for one, agree with Elena," Bonnie says. "We're not doing anything here. We're practically waiting for the next supernatural threat to appear on our doorstep. What if we could start over, somewhere else?" 

"Like where?" Stefan asks, walking into the Salvatore living room with Alaric and Enzo

"Beacon Falls, California. It's secluded, quiet, and not likely to be inhabited by a bunch of evil supernaturals." She says, and Caroline nods in agreement. 

"All right, I'm down," Matt and Jeremy say in unison. "Jinx," They say again.

Stefan, Damon, Elena, Tyler, Alaric and Enzo all agree to the crazy plan with Matt and Jeremy.

At the last second, Klaus saunters in. "You didn't really think you'd leave me behind, did you?" Caroline and Bonnie sigh simultaneously. 

I smile. "Pack your bags, people. We're going on a road trip to California!"

-----------------------------------------------Small-Time-Skip-------------------------------------------------------------------

As Damon hauls the last bag into the trunk of his car, I hear the all-too-familiar clink of Bourbon bottles. Caroline hears it too, and we saunter over to face Damon. 

"What ya got there, Damon?" Caroline asks. He freezes just slightly.

"Ah, just a bunch of spare blood bags." He tries to fake smile. He fails. I move around him and open the trunk again to reveal a duffel bag full of Bourbon and Tequila bottles, as well as shot glasses ranging in size and Jell-O shots. He cringes as Caroline takes the bag out of the trunk and instead of putting it in the bin like he thought she would, put it in the backseat where Bonnie, Herself and I would be sitting. Damon looks rather surprised at her actions.

"You didn't really think that you could have it all to yourself, did you?" She says, smirking. Bonnie and I laugh at his slightly infuriated face.

Damon, Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline and I would be travelling in Damon's Camero, while Jeremy, Tyler, Matt and Alaric would be driving in Stefan's little red Porsche with only Alaric gaining permission to drive by Stefan. Klaus and Enzo would be riding in Klaus's expensive-but-not-practical bright blue Mustang. We knew that it would probably take a few days to get there, but there were no available flights from Virginia to California and I talked Damon out of compelling a passenger to give up their seat. Anyway, Bonnie did a spell on the cars to make them go a little faster than they probably should. We decided that we should do a race. Whichever team gets there first gets given a thousand-year old bottle of Bourbon, courtesy of Klaus. We all got in our respected race cars, which were all fueled up and ready to go, lined up side by side on the road next to the Salvatore House. We then used our special vampire hearing to hear the Starting Chant.

"Ready!" Enzo yelled, sitting in the car furthest away the Salvatore House.

"Set!" Tyler, Matt and Jeremy yelled while sitting in the middle car with Alaric laughing.

"Go!" Bonnie, Caroline and I screamed, and the cars took off for California.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys! Thanks for taking the time to read the first chapter of this story! I can honestly say that although it might be a bit boring now, I guarantee that sparks will fly and things will go down in the next chapter >:D

Watch Your Pack,

-TheTeenWolfVampire