Stop Trying to Steal What's Mine

Start from the beginning

{}{}

Miranda and Sam leave a few hours later. I smirk at the way they react around each other. In a crazy sense they were meant for each other. Nathalie and I sit on the couch and make out while a movie play on their huge smart TV. Nathalie bends down and pull my bottom lip between her teeth as she moves her hips on top of me as my fingers disappear between her thighs.

Her phone then begins to go off and she leans her forehead against mine before hopping up and taking the call. I grab the remote while she speak to someone important over the phone. Probably had something to do with an internship opportunity.

I toss the remote when I notice there is nothing on and grab my phone. I open the message from Paul.

Heading to the tattoo shop wanna come?

I begin to hit the keyboard.

Sure. I wouldn't wanna miss seeing you whine like a baby.

Paul then send me a few heartbroken heart emoji's before Nathalie comes back into the living room and sit down on my lap and rest her hand on my shoulders.

"You wanna go to the tattoo shop?" I ask her.

"Are you getting another tattoo?" Nathalie eyes shine while she lick her lips running her eyes over my body. I didn't have on pants at the moment and she begin to trace the tiger trailing along my thigh and hip. She suck on her bottom lip in concentration and my hips flex up when her fingers goes between my thighs.

"Are you getting another tattoo?" She repeats the question.

I clear my throat. "Uh-no." I hiss in pleasure when her fingers begin to tease me outside my panties before stopping. I look up in aggravation. I really didn't like when she wanted to tease. "Then why?" She cocks her head to the side curiously.

"Paul is getting one." I say my voice low from being so turned on. "He invited me." I shrug.

"Oh." Nathalie reply. "You can go. I will sit here."

"Why?" I crinkle my nose. "Sam and your mom won't be back for a while. I don't want you here all alone." I say wrapping my arms around her waist. "It will be fun. I could maybe convince you to get one."

Nathalie beams before her voice gets low and sultry. "And where would you suggest I get one." My mind goes blank at all the possibilities. I could imagine a sexy back tattoo that went down into her butt. A tattoo no one would ever see but me. I lick my lips and Nathalie giggles before kissing me on the lips again. "I think I like the art better on your body. Tracing the lines with my tongue." With that she hops up and rush into her room to change. I sink into the couch and pick up the phone thinking to text Paul saying I was busy. Because, I was really turned on.

But, I knew Nathalie was interested now I was really excited to take her on an adventure to my world.

{}{}

It doesn't take long for Nathalie and me to get ready. The shop was on the other side of town and I speed on the highway and we get to our destination quicker than usual. Once we park Nathalie pulls off her helmet and I laugh at her hair. She roll her eyes before running her fingers through her blonde tresses trying to tame it. I pull my helmet off and shake my head as my hair fall back into place. Nathalie roll her eyes, "Show off." We head up a few steps and I show the big guy guarding the door my ID and another red card. Nathalie doesn't say anything but watch the couple in black leather walking out the door and stumbling down the steps. The big man eye Nathalie and I sneer, "She is with me."

He nod and step to the side. Nathalie eyes widen when we enter the club. "I thought we was going to a tattoo shop." She scream over the music.

"We are. It's upstairs." I smile pulling her toward the bar. I pull out my phone and send Paul a quick text saying I was here. I then order Nathalie and me a drink. She sip her drink and I pull her into my front when I see the pair of eyes on her.