2. Why Did You Leave Me? (SiriusxLupin)

Hi again! Part two of the Marauders Oneshots. This one is boyxboy, if you don't like, don't read. I'll only do these occasionally so it shouldn't bother anyone really :L There isn't really any romance anyway...

2. Why Did You Leave Me? (SiriusxLupin)

Sirius walked down the corridor stopping midway to stare at a certain part of the wall. He needed to be alone right now, Remus had left Hogwarts. He wouldn't tell anyone why. Sirius thought it was because he found out about his crush on Remus. James knew this, he had found out when his best friend broke down at breakfast on the morning after Remus' departure. James had held Sirius and Lily had stayed with him all week but nothing worked, he wanted Remus.

A big, brown door appeared on the wall. Sirius entered the room finding it furnished with luxurious red sofas', book shelves, rugs and a large mirror. In the middle of this room, in front of the fire, there was a little wooden table, on this table was a blanket and some biscuits. Sirius took the blanket and placed it over his body on the sofa. He then pulled a book from his school bag and began to read. He was reading the fiftieth page in the book when he broke down.

He began to sob. Big, fat, salty tears ran down his face onto his lips. He pulled the blanket up above his head and cried. Sirius was tired and upset, his eyelids became heavy and eventually he was asleep.

~*~

When Sirius awoke, his eyes were red and puffy. He walked over to the large mirror in the room, grabbing the biscuits on the table. He stared at his reflection in the excessive mirror while chewing on a biscuit.

"Remus..." He whispered. A tear fell from his eye, Sirius gathered his things and left the Room of Requirement. He ran back to the common room, upon his entry, he found his friends in awkward positions near the fire. Lily was lying on the floor, her legs resting on James's lap. James sat in a chair, his face in his hands and Peter was standing beside the fire, just standing.

Lily looked to see who had entered the common room.

"Sirius!" she screamed. She jumped up, her beautiful red hair flying behind her.

"Where have you been?" she whined,

"The Room of Requirement..." Sirius whispered.

"Jesus Sirius, we hadn't a clue, we thought you left because of..." James trailed of, looking at Lily hoping she would repair the conversation.

"Let's just go to bed" Lily said, she then ran off to her dorm.

~*~

Sirius tossed and turned during the night, beads of sweat rolled of his forehead. He was having a nightmare, a bad one.

Sirius sprung to life when dream-James let out a particularly shrill scream as he was ripped limb from limb, in the dream of course. Sirius sat up in his bed, chills were sent up his spine as his feet hit the cold ground. He grabbed his red and yellow slippers, 'Gryffindor spirit' James had told him when he had given Sirius the Christmas present.

Sirius arose from the bed and went into the bathroom, splashed some water on his face and sat down on the floor.

"Padfoot? Is that you?" He heard a voice whisper. Sirius was washed over with shock.

"Remus?!" he whisper-shouted.

A tall figure walked into the bathroom, light washed over the character revealing Remus Lupin. Sirius jumped off of the floor and embraced Remus in a bone crushing hug.

"Lupin you bastard" Sirius cried. Remus just held him, allowing him to cry. Sirius suddenly pulled back, he grabbed Remus' chin and leaned in, placing a quick and sweet kiss on his lips,

"I love you" Sirius whispered,

"I love you too" Remus replied.

And with that, the two left for their beds, to sleep.

The End.

Yep, chapter 2 of the oneshots, I hope you enjoyed!:)

~CM x