Awakening

I wake up as the sun is shining in my face. I look over, there was a girl. She had beautiful tan skin, short brown hair, but I couldn't see her face. Her head was face planted into the pillow and the sheet was draped over her lower back reaching to her upper thighs. From the back she looked beautiful, she didn't really move much in her sleep, she was still. Was she dead? I was literally getting ready to check her pulse, but then her arm moved closer to her face and I knew for sure she was alive. Thank god, I mean I didn't really think she was dead, but it was a possibility. She started waking up. I had no idea who this girl was, and there she was beside me,on my bed, no clothes on, and she was about to wake up. I couldn't remember last night, could she? It only figures that a lot happened, but the last thing I remembered was showing up to this college party, even though I'm only 16 in high school. Was this girl from my school or did she go to college? Well I guess now was the time to ask her all these questions because she just woke up. She yawned and sat up, pulling the sheet up with her. Her back was still faced to me so I still couldn't see her face. She turned around, she was even more beautiful than I thought. She looked confused. I didn't no what to say so we just looked at each other, there was awkward silence, but then she finally said," Ummm, hi." I didn't know what to respond so I just said," so, this is awkward." Quickly after I finished talking she asked," Where am I?" I respond slowly," Umm, I guess we ended up at my house.I can't really remember all the deatails, or, anything after I showed up at the party." " I can't remember either, I remember meeting my friends at the party and getting a drink, but I don't remember anything else until now." For the next few minutes we just stared at eachother, stared at eachother in silence.