/•\ Rules /•\

Admin: Haii all! I hope you're all good and everything! But lets do this!
As you can see. I'm hosting a Tokyo Ghoul RolePlay! I've felt like doing this ever since I started reading the manga but no one talked to me about it so i chose not to.
I hope i don't offend anyone, make anyone upset or something like that from this RolePlay. I didn't copy this idea from anyone and I've had it in my drafts for maybe 2 years now so I hope no one thinks I'm copying them...

Now lets get the boring stuff out of the way.

Rules:

NO god mode or power play.

• NO one liners: if you have to describe what your characters sparkling eyes look like when they look up at a neon light to but also keep the story going with character development, noodles, interloping stories and drama! Lots and lots of drama!

• When your character is speaking use: " ".

When YOU'RE speaking use: ( ).

You MUST be accepted before you start roleplaying anywhere.

If you're roleplaying with someone, have it in one huge list of comments.
( if you know what I mean but if you don't i can always show you :3 )

NO bullying: Simple enough right?

NO smuts: Take it to PM guys. PM!

Third person ONLY.

Swearing is allowed! This is based off real life right? xD

Last but not least: Have fun!

Admin: Comment the hidden word hiding away with the rules anyone who makes a form but fails to do that will be ignored until they do so.

{{ Hint: It is a type of food. ;) }}

Also! Share this with your friends, rate and have lots and lots and lots of fun!