Nice to meet you!

Shannon's Pov.

I sat in the car with Ryan (my boss) on our way to the boys's house.

-So, who are they?- I asked.

-You haven't heard about the wanted?- his eyes widened.

-No...?- I stated a bit afraid.

-They're one of the most famous band of the UK. 5 boys. They work together since 2009, their first single was #1, they like to partying and love their fans so I think you'll like them. Oh and we're already here.

I looked at the house. Nothing special, an usual london house. We got out of the car then knocked on the door. The house was too peaceful.

-Is here always so silence like this?- I asked.

-Ohh no,- he laughed- I think this is just because it's morning.

Then a guy with curly light brown hair opened the door:

-Oh hello beauty! Can I help you something?- he asked and leant against the doorjamb. I raised my eyebrows in shock.

-Behave Jay, she's the new manager- said Ryan.

-Oh well, excuse me, come in!- he laughed awkwardly.

-I can't, I have to go back to the office. Good luck Shannon!- Ryan apologized.

"Oh my God, here? Alone?"

-Ok bye!- I started to be afraid.

-So come in, anyway I'm Jay- he smiled.

-Shannon. Shannon Jeffers.

-Boys, come downstairs, here's the new manager!- he shouted.

3 boys came and greeted me.

-Hello, I'm Tom, this diva beside me is Siva, look at that cheekbones!- he said, putting Siva in flutter- and there's the egghead in glasses, his name is Max.

-Oi, be careful what ya say granddad!- Max shouted at him.

- Hey, you're not so much younger than me!

-Ermm nice to meet you all!- I smiled at them.

-Where's the sloth?- Jay asked, when we heard someone's coming down on the steps and we all turned there. I couldn't believe who I saw.