ShikaInoCho??

"Man, this isn't right". Cho Cho complained as she, Inojin, and Shikadai lay under a tree. " What happened to Ninja Burger!"

"You need to lose a few pounds anyway." Inojin commented.
Cho Cho ignored him.
" But I guess your right," Inojin agreed. "We had just came out've Ninja Burger when this mess happened."

" Well this could mean only either two things..." Shikadai, who was quiet the whole time, finally spoke up.

"Count the observant guy, he's always right." Inojin stated.
"They probably will sound insane but I believe that (1) we are either in one of Cho Cho's ,no food, nightmares again or (2)" He held up two fingers," We were sent back in time, possibly before our existence."

" Wait! I understand the nightmare one as that would be hell for everyone". Cho Cho said surprised.
(Mainly for you, you fatty) Inojin thought.

"But why back in time!" Cho Cho continued." What makes you so certain!"
"Yeah!" Inojin agreed. (Eww, I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Cho Cho, I must in her nightmare).

Shikadai stood up and with his thumb, pointed down the hill. The 3 kids peered over behind some bushes and saw ,no doubt, teenaged versions of their mom and dad's.

*********************************************************************************

"Come on Chouji," Ino tried to urge her teammate. "Get off that lazy, fat ass of yours and get going, we're gonna be late!"

Chouji was just sitting there eating a big bag of chips. He was tired of the training and he didn't feel like going to Shikamaru's to hear boring observations.

Ino sighed." What will get you up?"

Chouji chuckled." When the sky is falling". While Chouji was laughing, something shadowy begin growing over and before Ino could say anything, her friend was smacked on the head with a gigantic rock. (Not a boulder though, some thing slightly smaller.)

"Chouji!!!" Ino gasped. "Are you alright!?"
She helped him up.
"Ha Ha, looks like the sky IS falling." Chouji rubbed his head.

Suddenly the two heard yelling that sounded like bickering from atop the hill.
" Don't worry Chouji the sky isn't falling." She did her,we're about to find out the idiots, smile.

*********************************************************************************

"Look what you did!" Cho Cho yelled a unsure Inojin.
"Are you trying to get rid of my existence!"

" I-I wanted to see if his theory was true". Inojin stammered at the thought of accidentally killing one of his mother's friends.
Cho Cho and Inojin began bickering while Shikadai noticed some figures coming their way.

" Uh Guys?"

" NOT NOW SHIKA!!!" The two yelled in unison.

" YOU KIDS!"

Cho Cho and Inojin jumped.
A famalair blonde lady yelled, followed close by, by Chouji.

Chouji panted. "Lay off them Ino, they're just academy students."
Chouji squited closer at them.

" You little guys look oddly famalair."

"Your right," Ino agreed. She looked the three over. "Who are you three?"

Shikadai walked over. He looked up at Ino.
He yawned.

" We are --- INOJIN NOW!!"He yelled to Inojin to Ino's and Chouji's confusion.
"Right!" Inojin opened up a scroll and a gigantic modern hawk appeared, taking the
3 away.

"Where are we going!" Cho Cho asked as wind whipped past .
"To get the others of course. We need to tell the others!" Shikadai said.