4. Strange

Suzie's POV
Watching Jared being dragged away was kind of funny. Who was that boy dragging him? They look awfully a lot like Jared.
I found Elena. She was looking at the boy dragging Jared.
"Who is he," I asked her.
"Stefan Salvatore."
"Salvatore? They must be brothers."
"Who's the other boy," Elena asked as we walked down the sidewalk.
"Jared Salvatore." Elena was lost in thought as we entered the house.
"Hey, girls," Jenna greeted us.
We said "hi" and went upstairs to our room to do our homework. I ran into someone entering my room. I looked up to see my big brother Jeremy.
I hugged him. "OMG! When did you get here!"
Elena ran in and hugged him too.
"An hour ago," Jeremy said.
I pulled back and looked at him. He looked a lot older.
"How was college," Elena asked him.
"The partys are great," He joked.
We laughed. I've missed him around the house. Ever since Mom and Dad died, his laugh was missing. It was sad and depressing.
"I'm gonna be here for an entire week!" Jeremy broke through my thoughts.
"Yay!" Elena and I hugged him again.
Jeremy left so we could complete out homework. I did mine super fast and raced downstairs. Jeremy was standing beside Jenna. And another girl. I walked to Jeremy.
"Hey, Suzie. This is Kristi. My girlfriend."
I shook her hand. She gave off this bad vibe. Her hair was long and black. Her eyes were a piercing green. She smiled at me. I forced a smile. Elena came down and froze. Jeremy introduced them and they all began chatting. I remained silent. "We're going to Mystic Grill. Care to join," Jeremy asked us all. Elena and Jenna agreed so I was forced to go. I already didn't like Kristi. This is going to be a long, long night.