Introduction

The midnight air chilled her sun-kissed skin, the curly loops of yellow-golden hair bellowed in the wind. A women that was in her mid-twenties stood; wearing a pink sundress in the season of fall. She could hear the thoughts of others; usually to be given a headache that Advil couldn't even wish to heal. They meaning the townsfolk, and her friends; thought her crazy- weird- and stupid; for she supposedly 'hung' with vampires. She didn't hang with vampires-they actually found her- for the most part she didn't want anything to deal with them, however, their minds were complete bliss to her. That's how she had been attracted to the first vampire that walked into her work. Bill was his name- remembering just how funny their first interaction went. Imagining a vampire's name would be different then the run in the mill name. That was two-years ago though- her love for Bill had increased. No one questioned her anymore which was a relief- and everybody mostly accepted him. Tara even gave him a chance- Tara- was her only friend- a friend she cared for and listened to what her input had to offer. Bill had been planning for this night for months; her thoughts still coming off cold from the recent weeks. Here Bill had been planning a special day for the two of them- and that's how Bill and her were heading to the local vampire club-Fangtasia. Eric had requested Sookie's presence to find a missing sheriff. If only Sookie knew the bounds that Eric would go to change her fate for the better.