Chapter Seven.

Thank you to all that are reading, it means so much!

RUBY'S SECRET IS COMING SOON I PROMISE.

______________________________________________________________________________

The night went well, not going to lie. I was actually having fun, it was hard not to with Chris. We talked about stupid stuff and we danced a little, and he drank, a lot. By the end of the night he could hardly talk straight. It was quite funny actually. People began leaving and it was 2:00am by now and I honestly didn’t know what to do with him. I couldn’t just leave him after he brought me. I decided I would bring him back to my apartment and put him in the guest room. I reached into his pocket and grabbed his keys and helped him into the car. Let’s hope I don’t crash his truck. I’m used to driving big cars so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Getting a drunk person into an elevator was probably one of the funniest things I have ever done. He pushed all the buttons so we spent a lot of time in the elevator. When we finally got off he started laughing really hard and I had to get him quiet until we got to the apartment so I was walking with my hand cupped over his mouth.

As I opened the door his mouth drops, “Wow, this is a beautiful place! Best place on earth!!”

I laughed to myself a little, “Chris you were here earlier.”

“No, this place is beautiful!”

“Thank you, but it’s time for you to sleep.”

“It’s just so beautiful,” he said as he was shaking his head.

He was so drunk he had no idea what he was saying.

I lead him to the guest room and helped him into the bed, “Are you going to lay with me?” He asked as he laughed.

That hit really hard and all I could remember was the time James asked me that. It didn’t take Chris long to fall asleep after lying down. I walked out and shut the door behind me. I went to sit on the window seat and checked my phone. I slowly began replying to everyone and I saved Tiffany for last.

Her texts were about the guys she’s hooked up with and that she wants me to come visit soon. I replied with a “Wow, they sound hot. Yes, I love you too, and I will come visit you.” That should hold her over for a few hours.

I looked around my apartment. It really reflected me, very girly. There’s a lot of pink and very well organized and clean. I was comfortable here.

I decided to call it a night get in the shower. My routine was the same. The sad feelings returned and I cried. It’s my fault for holding on too long. Maybe it’s time to let go, I take my ring and necklace off and the day began releasing.