Chapter 3: The Plan

*Joshua*

It was now Monday. I slammed my locker door and turned around. Erick was standing behind me smiling.

"Finally met a girl that doesn't like you." He said. I sighed and I started walking away. He feel into step beside me. "You know, you have almost a thousand hits on Youtube. That's very impressive bro."

I turned around and punched a locker. When I removed my hand their was a large dent in it. I turned around to see Erick back up a little. I looked around and some people were staring. They walked away after a few minutes.

"Delete the video Erick or so help me I'll . . . . " I said menacingly at him, but I was interrupted.

"How do you know it was me? It could have been someone else." He said defensively. 

"Then find out who put it up and make them take it down. I don't care how you do it,  just do it."  I said with anger in my voice. I turned around and started walking again.

"At least girls like me." I heard Erick whisper under his breath. I turned around and gave him a look. He looked in my eyes. "You know its true." I turned and started walking while looking at the floor. He followed alongside me.

"No girl has ever done that to me before. " I said to him and he smiled.

"I guess there goes your reputation. Not all girls fall for your charm at first glance." Erick said and I stopped walking. I smiled a devious smile and Erick's eyes went wide.

"What are you planning Joshua?" He asked me.

"Well, i'll just have to turn the charm up and woo her into liking me. And I'm not going to stop until she does." I said and started walking to class confidently.

"She's going to kill you and when she does i'll be praying to god that she doesn't kill me just because we're related."

"Stop being so dramatic."

"I'm just saying, she stabbed your hand with a fork. I think she would have the guts to stab and rip out your guts." He said and I rolled my eyes. All I had to do was act  all charming and nice, then she will be begging me to date her.

*Kara*

Tasmine and I were sitting at the lunch table by the cafeteria door. I had a cheese pizza, corn, a crush soda, and fries. Tasmine's meal was just a small salad and crackers. I rolled my eyes. 

"Is that all your going to eat?" I said biting a piece of my pizza.

"It's better than nothing." She said and started eating. I was about to reply when, Mr. Joshua Jerkinstein, sat beside me.

"Hey Kara." He said and sat beside me. I also noticed that some guy was standing by our table. He was looking at Tasmine . 

"Just sit down and say hi to her Erick." He told him and he sat down in front of Tasmine.

"H - H - Hey, T - T - Tasmine." he said nervously. Joshua pulled me out of a conversation that was about to happen.

"I'm sorry about the way I acted, to make up for it, how about I take you to the mall. Anything you want I'll pay for it for you." He said with a charming smile.

"No thank you. I don't want to be seen anywhere near you." I said and went back to eating.

"Okay, how about I take you to that popular restaurant downtown?" 

"Nope. Not interested." 

"Well, can you help me out by telling me a little bit about yourself." He said and I turned my body toward him.

"Of course, I worship the devil so, all that little girly-girl stuff won't work on me." His eyes went wide and out of the corner of my eye I saw Erick get up and walk away. 

"Your kidding, right?" He asked me with a nervous look on his face.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But you don't know that, do you? Now, you have one more chance to get it right. If you don't, I'll just sacrifice you." I said with a smile on my face.

"Would you like to go to the movies, you pick out whatever movie you want to see?" He said with caution in his voice.

"Okay, see you on Saturday at the State Side movie theater at 11:00 at night with Erick." I said and stood up.

"Don't you think that's kind of late. And why do I have to bring Erick" He said.

"Oh I'm sorry, does the baby have a curfew?"  I said and he stood up.

"No." 

"Good, and I want you to bring Erick so, you don't think it's a date or anything like that."

"Fine." He said and walked away. When he exited the cafeteria, I looked at Tasmine.

"What is wrong with you?!" Tasmine whispered and yelled at me.

"I see the way Erick looks at you. Stop being so uptight and live a little." She sighed and leaned her head back.

"Your going to be the death of me." I patted her head.

"I probably might, but you can take Erick with you." I said and she groaned.