Reconciliation

Maka woke up, kind of relieved. She didn't have any weird dream about strange men or memories. Hanging out with Kai was actually great. He is pretty cool, they had a lot in common. Sometimes she would examine him and his actions quietly, and she would realized that she kind of looked like him. At least more than like Spirit. They had the exact same nose, and the exact same lips. It was obvious he was her father. But she had fun with him, and she learnt a lot about what he likes to do. He is a meister, it's been so long since he doesn't fight, because he is focused in his favourite hobbies. He liked photography. He loved taking photos because 'it's like capturing moments that you can't explain with words. Important events that stay frozen forever, expressing a lot of different feelings' as he explained to her. She agreed completely. He sounded really intelectual. Kai said he moved to Death City, and he promised to hang out with her more often, starting this weekend. She was actually excited to spend more time with... with her dad. She stretched, then stood up. Entering the kitchen, she saw Blair sleeping on the couch. On her human form. She threw a pillow at her, waking her up. She groaned and Maka laughed. "Very funny. I'm tired Maka, your father has been giving us busy nights at Chupacabra's. Since Monday, he's been living there. Jeez, I can't get a break." Blair complained, going back to sleep. Oh, so Spirit has been living there. It didn't really suprised Maka, he is always there. But.. for a moment, she thought that he might have wanted to be with her, since he knows how much it hurt to her her mama's death. But no. He prefered to be comforted by some strange woman, and pay them for it. Oh well. She shook that thought of her head. She had more important things to care about. Soul exited his room, surprised to see Maka. "Are you going to school today?" he asked. Maka nodded, giving him a small smile. He sighed, entering his room again.

At BlackStar and Tsubaki's house ~

"BlackStar?" Tsubaki called, knocking on his door. "Come on. It's six in the morning. Wake up." nothing. Not a single sound, she opened the door to find an empty bed. She frowned, he was not there. She entered the room, spotting a piece of paper on the bed. She picked it up. 'Headed to school earlier. See ya there.' and then his particular signature. BlackStar never wakes up earlier. He must be very mad at her, he doesn't even want to see her. Tsubaki felt a little tear down her face, and she felt guilty. Why did she feel like that? she didn't do anything! she immediately stood up and tried to forget about it.

At the DWMA ~

"When did Lord Death say we could start taking missions?" Liz asked. Kid thought for a moment, trying to remember. "I think next Monday. But today we have a test. You'll see, this time I will be able to write my name perfectly." he said proudly. "You always say that, but you always fail on the K." Patti giggled. Kis pouted, then collpased on the floor. "You are right, I'm garbage, I don't deserve to breathe, I'm a piece of trash, I'm useless." he cried. Liz sighed deeply. "Yeah, I'm not in the mood for your breakdowns, Kid. I'm outta here." she said leaving, Patti following her. Kid continued insulting himself on the floor, hiding his face on his arm, hitting the floor in impotence. "Kid, are you okay?" he recognized Maka's voice, and immediately stood up. He coughed, acting like nothing had happened, like he was not a piece of trash. "Um, yes. I was just... checking if the floor was symmetrical. It is." he laughed awkwardly. "How are you, Maka?" he asked. "Well, I can't lie to you saying that I'm okay, but I'm doing better." she smiled sadly. Kid gave her the bear hug he wanted to give her. He hugged her shoulders tightly, as she returned the hug. Maka felt better, knowing she had a lot of amazing friends. She seriously didn't know what she would do if they weren't with her. Kid pulled away, giving her another smile. "I'm sorry for running the other day, when you guys were at home." she apologized. "You don't have to apologize for that. It's great to see that you are better. Where is Soul, by the way?" he asked, realizing the weapon was no where to see. "On the bathroom." she responded. They both spotted BlackStar at the end of the hall, walking towards them. He wasn't with Tsubaki, he wasn't screaming he was going to surpass god. He was looking at the floor, with his hands on his pockets. Kid and Maka looked at each other, a frown in both of their faces. BlackStar smiled lightly to them, not saying a word.  "Um, are you okay, BlackStar?" Maka asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." he said on a sad tone. Maka and Kid decided not to ask him anything else, they knew he had a fight with Tsubaki. It was written all over his face.

On the other hand, Tsubaki, who just entered the academy, could feel all the student's eyes on her. She always came in school with her partner, she was always with him. Now, she was walking alone in the hallway, trying to hide her sadness. Then, she saw him. She saw BlackStar talking to Maka and Kid. They didn't see her, they were into a conversation. She didn't know what to do, if she went there, it would be awkward for Maka and Kid, and she didn't want to cause any trouble. But she wanted to see BlackStar! she wanted to see his smile full of happiness! she sighed and walked towards them, but then she bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry." She looked up, finding Hero. "Oh, hey Tsubaki." He smirked. "How come you are not with BlackStar?" he asked, confused. "Um... we had a little argument." she murmured. "Oh, that's great! you have finally decided to leave that pain in the ass!" He shouted, bringing the atention of everyone in the hallway, even Maka, Kid, and of course, BlackStar. Tsubaki frowned. "I didn't leave him. We are still partners." she explained, trying to calm the situation. It didn't seem to work for Hero. "Oh, come on. You can do better than that. You are such an amazing weapon, but you are wasting your power with him." he exclaimed. Tsubaki was about to say something, but something interrupted her. "As if you were a better meister than the all mighty BlackStar!" Hero turned, and immediately recieved BlackStar's knuckles on his nose. He fell back, his nose bleeding. Tsubaki gasped, looking up at the blue-haired guy. He had a proud smirk, as he started screaming again. "All right, listen up!" everybody looked at him annoyingly, expecting another 'BlackStar's obnoxious speech'.  "Do you see her?" he pointed at Tsubaki. "WELL SHE'S MINE. AND IF YOU EVER TRY WHAT HERO JUST DID YOU'LL END UP WORSE. UNDERSTAND?" He yelled. Tsubaki blushed, as the students started walking again, focusing their attention on other things. Hero stood up, and ran away from BlackStar. He sighed, turning to Tsubaki. "I'm... I'm sorry, Tsubaki." That's all she needed to hear. She practically threw herself at him, hugging his neck, smiling widely. "I forgive you, you jerk!" she said, making himsmile. Maka and Kid looked at each other again, they both shruggered. "Ah, love." Kid sighed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohayo! I'm sorry if this chapter is a little bit short, but I'll update another chapter later today. Aren't BlackStar and Tsubaki cute????????

Stay tuned for the next chappie, there might be SoMa in it...

Mwhahahahahahahahsafhskjghsdoir

Later!