"That's what I am asking. How did you get this information?"

"I have my sources." I bit my inner lip on realizing what I have said. Ahmed usually says this when he wanted to drop the topic and I hate it. But before I could apologize for this rude sentence, the three of them burst out laughing.

"See Aleem Chachu. I told you, both of them are quite an item..." She winked at me and continue, " I know my husband for years and still not able to catch up with him but look at here. It's been hardly one month since their marriage and she changes herself into Bhai's colour. Uff... so romantic." Looking at me she bated her lashes dramatically.

Curse you idiot... show a little decency in front of elders.

"Don't mind her beta she is always like this." Said Aleem Chachu.

"Anyways, the information you have is true. But there are more of it...Zohma, would you tell her?"

"No Chachu, it's better if you do."

"Hm. Sandal do you know your father-in-law's name?"

"Yes, Mansoor Wali and his younger brother Habib Wali. I saw their pics on the internet."

"The girl Habib married to was Najma and as you know she was a greedy woman and a smooth talker. Soon after marriage, she took all charge of the household. Our Bhabi, your mother-in-law came from a higher class. As of today she was quite social back then too and loved to keep herself self-busy with family and friends. Moving from place to place, attending events are part of her daily routine. Which gave open access to Najma for everything ... the day when Mansoor died, was the beginning of the downfall of Wali's family. After two years Habib died with a simple fever, which was quite unusual for a healthy man like him.

Then as you already know within six years both brothers and their parents died. Police get suspicious, so an investigation has been started. Anyways, Najma's target was the Wali family's wealth but she only had two girls. So, they cannot have a big amount of Wali family's wealth unless she removes the only thorn in her way.."

"Ahmed." I completed his sentence.

"But it's..., Zohma and Muskan were there too right?"

"Actually, after Habib chachu death Dada Abu's made his will. He saved a large amount for his all granddaughters in the bank. Which they would be given to them in their marriage and according to his will the rest of the property will be given to the only heir, means Ahmed Bhai. The point was, his daughters-in-law won't get a single penny. It's fine by Ami because we already had Papa's business. But she didn't have anything, so she-" Zohma voice trailed off. I looked at them expectantly.

"She did something to Ahmed... we don't know what it was, he never told any of us. Maybe his psychiatric knows ..." Ibrar Mamo completed Zohma's sentence. There were minutes of silence. The fact of the lady being a gold digger was alone hard for me to swallow and now this...

"Aleem Chachu you said earlier that you want me to do something. What is it?" I asked making eye contact.

"We all want that he will complete his treatment, which he left years ago. Because without it he cannot move on." Said Ibrar Mamo.

"Move on?... Mamo as far as I know him, he don't blame her for his nyctophobia. So I assume that there are more than this."

Aleem Chachu nodded, "But I won't tell you this today ... for now, take care of Ahmed. I am sure you can do it."

The rest of lunch went into silence. Don't know about others but my mind was busy processing all the information. After lunch, I went to Zohma's house again. I don't want to go home right now and I have many things to ask Zohma.