David Madsen...?

My last statement is I think David (Chloe's Step Father & Blackwell Security Guy) has something to do with Rachel disappearing somehow. Maybe he's involved with this whole Photography thing with Nathan Prescott and Mr Jefferson as well. I think this because of the pictures & documents Max found on David's computer in his garage of Rachel Ambers and Kate Marsh and the pictures in the files. And because David is seen taking pictures of Kate in Episode 2 when she is crying outside in the rain before she try's to kill herself. In Episode 2 Kate & Max both have access to get onto the roof because the door is unlocked. If you blamed David Madsen at the principals office instead of Nathan or Mark Jefferson you will know that the Principal questioned David onto why the doors were unlocked to the stairwell that goes to the roof because that was his responsibility. And David doesn't give him an answer. Maybe David knew what Kate was about to do but didn't try to stop her, instead let her go on by unlocking the stairwell doors that lead to the roof. And then when the actually scene comes into play pretends to care by starting to run for the doors to get up there but doesn't get there to rescue her, instead Max does. (If u chose to stop Kate from killing herself in Episode 2)