Kellic (Vic x Kellin) Smut

Vic (Dominant)

Kellin (Submissive)

Vic's P.O.V

I stood up from my position in the couch and shut the TV off. I stretched and yawned. It's time to go to bed. I started walking up the stairs and yawned. It was really late, Kellin went to bed a while ago. I stopped walking when I heard something. A.. moan?

I scrunched my eyebrows and followed the sound. It was coming, from Kellin's room? I leaned in on the door and pressed my ear against it. Yes, it wasn't definitely coming from here. I slowly opened the door to see Kellin is his bed, his boxers down, his hand latched onto his member, and his body filled with sweat as moans escaped his mouth. I paused and stared at his body as he moaned one final time before he came, "Vic!!". He moaned my name.

My eyes widened and then Kellin laid eyes on me. His eyes widened and he covered himself "G-get out!". I stayed still then proceeded to head over to him. I crawled onto him, straddling his lap and smirked "Well well, what are you doing up so late Kellin?". Kellin blushed a thousand shades of red "What a-are you d-doing?". I chuckled "I'm asking you a simple question, what were you doing?". I thrusted my hips forward, making our groins touch and Kellin moan. 

Kellin looked up at me with lust-filled eyes "What were you doing Kellin?". I grinded against him and he moaned my name out "V-vic!". I smirked and slipped a hand down him, taking his member in my hand. I started stroking him slowly "Do you like that Kellin?". Kellin nodded and moaned, thrusting his hips forward "Vic!". 

Kellin clenched the sheets under him, his faced coated with sweat. I leaned my head down and I captured Kellin's member in my mouth. He moaned louder, making me swallow him deeper. I swirled my tongue over his tip, my hands playing with his sac. He gripped my hair, urging me to keep going. I gently bit down on his tip and I felt a warm liquid fill my mouth. I swallowed it down and wiped my mouth. I looked up at Kellin, smirking and chuckled. 

He was a panting mess. I licked my lower lip and I started attacking his neck with kisses. I licked behind his ear, nipping at the sensitive skin as I unbuckled my pants. Kellin moaned and I knew I found his sensitive spot. I bit down harder and Kellin tangled his fingers in my hair. I licked the trail of blood and I pulled my boxers down. My member sprung free, rock hard.

I smirked at Kellin and I grabbed his legs, tugging his pants down. I removed his boxers, my member pulsating, pre-cum leaking through the tip.  I grabbed Kellin's legs and hoisted them over my shoulders. I leaned over Kellin, attacking his lips with mine and I aligned myself. I entered him slowly and Kellin screamed into the kiss. I grabbed his hands with mine, lacing our fingers together and I pinned them down into the mattress. I sloppily kissed him as more of my member entered his tight entrance.

Kellin kissed me back with so much passion, he wanted this. He needed this. I pushed myself in deeper, finally being in completely. I stayed still for a second, letting him get used to me. He nodded and I pulled out, only to slam in again. His body jerked forward and I started thrusting into him. He moaned as each thrust passed through his body, making him jerk up, lusting for more. 

I kissed him again, and I thrust my hips forward again, and he moaned out my name "Vic!!". I smirked and pulled out of him. I flipped him over so he was on his chest and I plunged myself into him again, making him moan out my name again. I chuckled "You like that don't you, you little whore". He clenched the sheets under him and grabbed his hips, aligning him so I could get a better angle. "Vic! Harder  p-please!". I chuckled "My pleasure". I spread his legs farther and I slammed into him harder, making him cry out.

I felt a familiar knot in my stomach and I grabbed Kellin's member, stroking him in time with my thrusts. He moaned louder and louder, his volume and pitcher become higher and higher.  Kellin screamed under me "I'm going to c-cum!". I stroked his member one final time before he came into the sheets, and my own seed filled him. 

We both collapsed on the bed, exhausted and worn out. I pulled out of him and fell next to him. He stared up at me and kissed me, wrapping his skinny arms behind my neck. I kissed him back and then parted. He closed his eyes and laid his head on my chest "I love you". I hugged him and buried my face in his hair "I love you too Kellin".

Band Ships One-Shots BoyxBoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara